GTW Game 37

mrxak keeps throwing around the word "condemn," which is a bit harsh considering I haven't even voted. Please choose your words more precisely.

I'm concerned about the serious lack of voting.

@techerakh, on 06 June 2012 - 07:26 PM, said in GTW Game 37:

mrxak keeps throwing around the word "condemn," which is a bit harsh considering I haven't even voted. Please choose your words more precisely.

Hey, at least he's not throwing around the word 'condom'. (/immature)

So by my count, three people still haven't voted:
croc
mud212
Techerakh

I'm still not sure I have any idea who the other traitor might be, so for now I'll just throw a vote at SoItBegins and see if it sticks.

This post has been edited by mud212 : 07 June 2012 - 04:44 PM

Well, that makes things easier. I'll go SoItBegins as well and let croc pick between him and retep.

But I've got my eye on you, mud.

I'm afraid of accidentally killing the IA at this point, keep that in mind when you cast votes...

There goes my theory that JacaByte is the IA and already investigated me.

Mackilroy, could we get a post showing who voted how?

retep: mrxak, Jaca
SIB: mud, Tech
croc: SIB
Jaca: retep

croc yet to vote

I would make for a really stupid IA this game, and I think you know that mrxak. :ninja:

This post has been edited by JacaByte : 07 June 2012 - 11:18 AM

Well, just the way you decided to vote along with me.

So, I don't know what happens in the event of a tie. I'd change my vote to prevent it, but the only person I could change it to is SoItBegins, who I really doubt is a bad guy.

To prevent a tie (without killing SIB) our only option would be for both of us to change our votes to croc. He's only made one post, and it was to vote for me last round. I'm not sure what that tells us about his innocence, other than he's a fairly inactive player. Could be the IA trying to stay out of trouble, or he could be a traitor trying to avoid sunlight.

This post has been edited by JacaByte : 07 June 2012 - 04:22 PM

Yeah, okay. If you switch to croc, I'd do so too to save SoItBegins. Still, at this point, it sucks voting out inactives since we're running low on players. I suppose since there's just one traitor left, it's not so bad.

I hereby change my vote to croc in the interests of preventing a tie.

This post has been edited by JacaByte : 07 June 2012 - 04:46 PM

croc , if you suddenly show up and vote in a manner that allows me to change my vote and still prevent SoItBegins' death, I'll stop voting for you. As for now, you are dead weight.

I sincerely doubt that croc is the villain, so to avoid killing an innocent player, I'll change my vote to retep998. Hope you guys will change your votes back, as well.

This post has been edited by mud212 : 07 June 2012 - 04:43 PM

I'll change my vote back to retep998, if you do, JacaByte.

le sigh Changing my vote back to retep998. I loved being used like a rubberband! So stretchy...

Yeah, croc is pretty dead. Come on man, if you're gonna play, it has to be right now.
There's no point in me voting for jaca, so I'll change my vote to croc.
EDIT: Damnit, jaca is going back to me...
EDIT2: Since it seems like voting for croc has gone out of style, mud212.

This post has been edited by retep998 : 07 June 2012 - 04:53 PM

Vote changed to retep998. I'm glad I woke up for this.