dun dun dunnn
Welcome to Game 37, gentlemen.
There are four roles in this game:
- Intelligence Agent
Should you be unfamiliar with what these mean, some brief descriptions:
- The diplomat is your standard player. Seeks to survive and discover the identity of the traitor(s) in his midst.
- The intelligence agent is a man with highly-placed information sources that give him accurate information on the allegiance of any player he chooses to investigate.
- The traitor is evil. Pure evil. So evil that he acts as a magnet to all evilness. He seeks to destroy the Diplomats and Intelligence Agent and RULE THE WORLD.
- The classified role will be revealed upon death or the end of the game, whichever comes first.
- The game will follow a day/night cycle, beginning with day. Each 'day' will last for forty-eight hours barring events in real life, in which case I will inform you beforehand of an extension or reduction in length. For my purposes, the first 'day' starts at 5:00 PM Central Standard Time.
- The intelligence agent may only investigate one player per night cycle.
- The traitor may only kill one person per night cycle.
- I will reveal roles upon death, regardless of whether the player was a diplomat, intelligence agent or traitor.
- When you die you are allowed one death post. No more.
- PMs between players are encouraged -- make alliances, backstab, whatever it takes to win for your side.
- Post your votes in bold.
The player list:
Please do not post until I've PMed you with your role. There are five diplomats, one intelligence agent, one classified, and two traitors.
Cry havoc and let loose the dogs of war!