GTW Game 29

_"Well this seems familiar," mrxak remarked, stepping onto the still-warm evening sand. "Where are the hot dogs, Speedy?"

"They are inside the cooler," Speedy the Turtle says.

"Thanks Speedy," mrxak says. "Hey, what's the vote at right now?"

"Kills them, kills them all," Freud says.

"I wasn't talking to you, Sigmund," mrxak says.

"Kill jrsh92," Mr. Fishie says.

"Darn you, Mr. Fishie, I'm not listening to you."

"The delegates voted for Shlimazel," Mr. Doggy says.

"Good, good. EKHawkman! Come here and execute Shlimazel!" mrxak shouts.

EKHawkman pops up out of the sand and stabs Shlimazel in the back with a crysknife, then promptly runs away across the beach. The other delegates look at each other confusedly, then go over to the picnic table with the food and drinks on it. mrxak fires up the grill and begins making hot dogs.

"So, Mister Xavier," the man says. "The bioweapon begins with a simple mild fever and a slight cough, but it is highly contagious for 48 hours."

"And then?" mrxak asks.

"Then, the initial infectees will begin to experience more severe symptoms. Bleeding occurs from the mouth, nose, eyes, and anus. This blood is highly contagious as well, but not airborne like the cough," the man says. "Death occurs less than 36 hours after phase two. Within 24 hours after that, the bioweapon degrades and is completely harmless."

"How soon before we can begin?" mrxak asks.

"In a few days. Your men collected the cultures this morning." the man asks.

"Yes. Have to get them to destroy as many cities as possible while the bioweapon is incubating. The bioweapon is just to finish off the rest," mrxak says, standing up. "I've got to get back. As I promised, your area won't be targeted by any nukes. And you've got the antidote. In the new Michael Xavier empire, you will be permitted to live out your days in peace here."

"Thank you, Mr. Xavier," the man says, standing up and offering mrxak his hand.

"Thank you, Doctor-" mrxak stabs himself in the arm with the mustard bottle. "No... no..."

"Are you alright?" orcaloverbri9 asks mrxak, a look of concern on his face. "You just got mustard all over your arm dude."

"Oh," mrxak laughs. "That's how I like it. Come, Mr. Fishie, let's go for a swim."

"But you'll get a cramp!" SoItBegins yells.

"Fine, fine, let's just play beach volleyball. But I see we've got too many players. If only..." mrxak trails off, and suddenly a landmine goes off on the beach. A foot goes flying through the air. The foot is jrsh92's. "Excellent! 4 players. Guards, please clear the rest of jrsh92 off the beach. Don't worry, Mr. Fishie tells me that was the only landmine on the beach."

"Doesn't he tell only lies?" Templar98921 asks.

"While we play," mrxak says, ignoring Templar98921. "We should vote on who to kill next. Ooh pretty!"

The remaining three delegates look up into the sky, and see what mrxak does, the trail of missiles arcing through the sky. jrsh92, it seems, was not the last of his people to die today._
"We were so close. No name, but we can run that visual record."
"Did we- did we do it?"
"We'll keep pushing him, until the very end."
"The balloon animals, they're talking to him. And what was Freud doing there?"
"Maybe a defensive mechanism, maybe brain damage, could be delirium from the pain."
"Was that- What was that? Was that a gunshot?"
"Some kind of explosion. I think they've breached the floor."
A new round begins now, and lasts 48 hours. There's just three of you left:
orcaloverbri9
SoItBegins
Templar98921

Good luck!

I'm gonna have to go with SoItBegins , because that challenge last round just smacked of evil, and overall he's been acting MUCH more suspicious than Templar.

I'm going to have to go with Templar98921 , due to his suspicious behavior (also staying alive has something to do with it.) For instance, Templar was the first person to vote for Rebelious, who was not evil. In round 2, Templar lurked by voting for some random person. In Round 3, Templar was the first to vote for Shlimazel, and he wasn't evil either. To me, this suggests a concerted campaign by him+Mackilroy to aggresively control the vote. Templar98921 , I believe you are evil.

@mackilroy, on Aug 17 2008, 12:40 PM, said in GTW Game 29:

To get things started, and because he posted first, Rebelious. Not that I expect him to be evil or anything. 🙂 (retracted)

Ahem. That is the first vote for Rebelious. It wasn't me.

SoItBegins , although I am tempted to vote orcaloverbri9, just for a three way tie. But then I would die, and the terrorists would win. And
here:

@mackilroy, on Aug 20 2008, 12:40 PM, said in GTW Game 29:

For lack of a better option (does anyone have any ideas besides Templar?) I'll have to go with jrsh92. He was pretty quick to attack SiB, y'know? jrsh, if you've got someone you think is a good target, let me know why and I'll gladly change my vote.

Mack sneakily defended you.

We'll see.

EDIT: Oh, yeah. Round 2 I voted for Shlimazel, not any random. I explained my reasons.

This post has been edited by Templar98921 : 24 August 2008 - 09:23 PM

So uh, the computer I was using to run this game, with all my notes and stuff, kinda is refusing to boot up all of a sudden. I'm going to try to see if there's something I can do about this, and if not, I'll be taking it to the shop, and who knows when I'm going to get it back. So while I will be able to end this round and declare a winner in slightly less than 21 hours, there will be no story until I get the other computer to work again.

orca: I'm sorry this has to come out now, but I'm the IA. I don't know you're innocent-- I haven't investigated either you or Templar-- but I think you are less suspicious than Templar. I can't make you believe me, but please, change your vote to Templar98921!

Please...

With my death post I point out that Orca has also claimed to be indespensible, and warned us off from killing him.

So, who's it gonna be?

Okay, game over. SoItBegins is dead. He was the last pure dagnasty evil player left. orcaloverbri9 was the intelligence agent, so SoItBegins should not have voted for Templar98921 in the last round :p.

As promised, I'll add story whenever I can.

Dararn.

Bwahaha! W1n.

I finally survived a game!

But seriously, have the bad guys ever won in a game I hosted?

Well, I think it's pretty obvious which one now, Shlim. 🙂

@mrxak, on Aug 26 2008, 04:26 AM, said in GTW Game 29:

But seriously, have the bad guys ever won in a game I hosted?

Game 11.

Well, I think it's pretty obvious which one now, Shlim.

😉

I just thought I'd point that little factoid out so it didn't fall under anyone's radar.

And here I was thinking we weren't allowed to do anything except say goodbye in our death posts. 😛

@eugene-chin, on Aug 26 2008, 06:35 AM, said in GTW Game 29:

Game 11.

Ah, okay. For some reason I thought they lost that one. No matter. The point is, most of the time, the bad guys lose when I play, and I'm getting sick of it :p.

Heyyy, back oars a second. What about the ending?

@mrxak, Game 24, on May 31 2008, 10:18 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War Game 24:

As for the "real" ending, well, you'll just have to tune in next game I host, eh?

@mrxak, Game 29, on Aug 26 2008, 12:05 AM, said in GTW Game 29:

Okay, game over. SoItBegins is dead. He was the last pure dagnasty evil player left. orcaloverbri9 was the intelligence agent, so SoItBegins should not have voted for Templar98921 in the last round :p.

As promised, I'll add story whenever I can.

Oy. Are you going to un-screw this yet?

My computer with my notes and such still refuses to boot. It's out of warranty, and I haven't been able to get out to an Apple Store and see if they can fix it. I may end up removing the hard drives to recover my data if it will cost too much, or whatever. In any case, the rest of the story is lost until I can get it back.