Game 31 signup

So uh, orcaloverbri9?

I wasn't really ready to host (hell, I'm on the player list), but if neither shows up I'll take it.

If neither EKHawkman, Rebelious or orcalover can host, I can by September 22 in case of emergency. Of course, by then we might want to re-tally the people who've signed up for the game, as we may have a large percentage of people who are absent.

Sorry guys I posted in the list thing that I'm unable to be hosting. School is lame!

@orcaloverbri9, on Sep 12 2008, 05:22 PM, said in Game 31 signup:

I wasn't really ready to host (hell, I'm on the player list), but if neither shows up I'll take it.

I don't think Rebelious is going to show. Looks like it's all you, man. I believe in you!

Alright, I'll start it at midnight because there's no way I can end anything at noon on a weekday.

Ahh, my bad. I would have hosted, but I didn't even know about this, or else I would have signed up. I'll be sure to do it next round, or whenever needed 😉

On second thought, tell me now if I should do the next round, and I'll start signups for 32 when this one is finished...

I suppose you could still join as an innocent. It only started 10 minutes ago, after all.

I don't think that would work... because nobody'd vote for me, and nobody'd nightkill me, thinking I was the IA or the assassin... thanks anyways, though. I will still watch the game 🙂

Yay for lockage!

Open just to say, if I was a bad guy, and I knew everyone else knew for a fact somebody was innocent, they'd be the first to kill.

Also, you can always reshuffle roles. It's happened before.