GTW Game 27

@mackilroy, on Aug 5 2008, 01:50 AM, said in GTW Game 27:

Also, darth_vader didn't know kickme was the assassin at the beginning. It wasn't until round three (IIRC) that he chose to investigate kickme.

Some of what darth said implies that kickme was receiving info on any evil players darth found. If that wasn't because they knew each other's identities, then that seems overpowered to me.

Also, how would darth be able to talk kickme into doing anything, once kickme was dead?

I may be mistaken, but you're saying this was the order of events?

Lynch		Night-Kill   Investigation
Round 1:   EKHawkman	-missed-	 (Eugene Chin?)
Round 2:   -tied-	   JacaByte	 (RJC Ultra?)
Round 3:   Eugene Chin  kickme	   (kickme?)
Round 4:   RJC Ultra	darth_vader  (?)
Round 5:   1Eevee1	  Shlimazel	-non-

If so, then why would kickme be getting darth's intel before Round 3?

From darth's statements, I had thought things had gone like this:

Lynch		Night-Kill   Investigation
Round 1:   EKHawkman	-missed-	 (kickme?)
Round 2:   -tied-	   JacaByte	 (Eugene Chin?)
Round 3:   Eugene Chin  kickme	   (RJC Ultra?)
Round 4:   RJC Ultra	darth_vader  (?)
Round 5:   1Eevee1	  Shlimazel	-non-

This post has been edited by Eugene Chin : 05 August 2008 - 01:40 AM

I just want to point out that Sean Connery was the best James Bond. Pierce Brosnan can suck it.

I didn't see any reason to believe that SIB was the enemy at first. I was completely focused on 1eevee1 being framing SIB for kiling Darth. It didn't occur to me that I had been duped until it was too late for me to do anything about it.

They didn't know each other's identities, not until darth_vader investigated kickme.

@eugene-chin, on Aug 4 2008, 07:00 PM, said in GTW Game 27:

And here, I'd honestly thought JacaByte was the I.A.

That's exactly what I wanted you to think. I didn't get a good role this game, and I haven't for the past three games, so I figured that I should play my cards as if I were the IA. That way, attention will be diverted from the real IA, whoever he might be, and I'll have the bad guys sweating. When I told you to "come out and play" it was basically on a hunch. Besides, if you were a terrorist, I'd just get killed and you'd follow me. If not, we'll all live. It worked beautifully, though I didn't think that you had thought that you'd nabbed the IA. That was an unintended bonus.