Global Thermonuclear War Game 25

Why would I set you up? If I were a terrorist, I'd have much easier pickings. Besides, your vote for SIB despite his innocence is helping the terrorists anyway!

If you notice, I've changed my vote to somebody else. And I've seen nothing at all that makes me think he's working to help the innocents. Your wish to protect him is based on as much information as SoItBegin's vote for LNSU. That is to say, nothing.

The reasons for wanting to set me up are quite numerous, really. I stand out, I don't always use tact when I go after people, and I make enemies. I'm a great target to keep around to keep the innocents voting for.

So whats the vote total? I got 3 votes for me, what about everyone else?

4 for me and SoItBegins each.

Mispeled: I'd been gone much of the evening for work. I made that post after I got home.

Mackilroy , you're voting for stupid reasons, I mean, Mispeled didn't do that much wrong against you, did he?
Your sudden vote-change to SoItBegins(at the end of fight between SoItBegins and mrxak, while you ignored SoItBegins voting random at the beginning of the game) seems quite suspicious to me as well.

Oops, I wasn't actually voting against Mispeled. I usually bold the names of people I'm replying to in topics. palmface I've edited my post.

RE: vote against SoItBegins - we need to kill someone, and he's always bugged me with his behavior in other games as both a player and host. Who knows? We might get lucky and get an evil player right off the bat. If not... well, that's bad.

@mackilroy, on Jun 3 2008, 10:05 AM, said in Global Thermonuclear War Game 25:

...and he's always bugged me with his behavior in other games as both a player and host.

Thanks! I try. 😛

darth_vader, egroeg, Eugene Chin, lemonyscapegoat, and nfreader still haven't voted. Is one or more of the terrorists in this group? I bet so. Come on guys, vote. I think the round ends tonight, and there's enough of you to vote off somebody completely different.

SIB: more of dumb behavior than anything else. 😛

mrxak: have that many people not voted? Wow.

I'm willing to believe that nfreader, lemonyscapegoat, and egroeg all just vanished off the face of the earth as they all did at various points last game. But darth_vader and Eugene Chin have both posted.

maybe they are all terrorists. Or maybe the terrorists got them in real life! OR MAYBE ZOMBIES ATE THEM. At any rate I think 1eevee1 is a terrorist. He said stuff and voted but since then has been rather uh not here. Plus he is too seductive!

Hypochondriac seems to be awfully quiet. And if he's not being quiet, then he's being evil. EEEEEEVVVVILLLLLL.

Apparently nfreader didn't vanish off the face of the earth again...

@nfreader, on Jun 3 2008, 04:32 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War Game 25:

Hypochondriac seems to be awfully quiet. And if he's not being quiet, then he's being evil. EEEEEEVVVVILLLLLL.

Yuppie, if the tallies are correct, your vote makes it a 3 way tie 🙂

I'm quite? isn't that your first post for this game?

This post has been edited by Hypochondriac : 03 June 2008 - 04:48 PM

@mrxak, on Jun 3 2008, 04:24 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War Game 25:

I'm willing to believe that nfreader, lemonyscapegoat, and egroeg all just vanished off the face of the earth as they all did at various points last game. But darth_vader and Eugene Chin have both posted.

For my part, I'm trying to decide whether your aggression warrants a hanging, as opposed to the fact that you're always aggressive.

@hypochondriac, on Jun 3 2008, 05:48 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War Game 25:

Yuppie, if the tallies are correct, your vote makes it a 3 way tie 🙂

I'm quite? isn't that your first post for this game?

My current tally; if you see anything wrong with it, let me know.

SoItBegins: (4)
prophile
LNSU
Mackilroy
1Eevee1

mrxak: (4)
JacaByte
Shlimazel
Hypochondriac
SoItBegins

Hypochondriac: (4)
Mispeled
Templar98921
mrxak
nfreader

1Eevee1: (2)
GutlessWonder
EKHawkman

Templar98921: (1)
Mackilroy

Mackilroy: (1)
RJC Ultra

darth_vader: (1)
jrsh92

No Vote: (4)
darth_vader
egroeg
lemonyscapegoat
Eugene Chin - (corrected)

This post has been edited by Eugene Chin : 03 June 2008 - 09:00 PM

I think you should include your vote in there as No Vote. Also, SoItBegins is listed twice. His correct vote is against me. I think I should remind you that there's only 5 hours left to record a vote.

I change my vote to Hypochondriac because I believe that it is beneficial to vote somebody off every round, and my only reason for voting SIB at the beginning was to reduce the risk that I would be voted out this round.

Edit: Spelled Hypo's name wrong.

This post has been edited by LNSU : 03 June 2008 - 07:55 PM

I, too change my vote to Hypochondriac , albeit for more... self-serving reasons.

My, my, Hypo, what a big wagon you've got. I don't think I buy the arguments attached to it, though.

Rather than sitting on the sides, I'm going to have to say mrxak , for aggression above and beyond the call of duty, and for inconsistent arguments (I'm specifically thinking in regards to darwinian: the reason he became a distraction was that he was too successful in ferreting out terrorists, and they spun everything he said against him. You say you would kill him for being a distraction, when it it the terrorists that are making him a distraction.)

Hypochondriac: (6)
Mispeled
Templar98921
mrxak
nfreader
LNSU
SoItBegins

mrxak: (4)
JacaByte
Shlimazel
Hypochondriac
Eugene Chin