DEFCON: NEED HELP 4 MOD!!!

In every site that is supposed to tell me how to install a mod they say to go to Application Support/DEFCON/... but i cant find the DEFCON folder in Application Support. I went to Macintosh HD then Library then Application Support but then it's a dead end - i can't find the DEFCON folder to put the MOD in. PLZ HELP!! I really wanna know how to use MOD's in DEFCON.

@joeshmoe180, on May 14 2008, 11:19 PM, said in DEFCON: NEED HELP 4 MOD!!!:

In every site that is supposed to tell me how to install a mod they say to go to Application Support/DEFCON/... but i cant find the DEFCON folder in Application Support. I went to Macintosh HD then Library then Application Support but then it's a dead end - i can't find the DEFCON folder to put the MOD in. PLZ HELP!! I really wanna know how to use MOD's in DEFCON.

~/Library/Application Support/DEFCON/

Each user has their own Library/ directory, which can be found in their home directory (that is what ~/ means). So, go to your home directory, then to the Library/ directory there. The directory that you have listed above is the system library, which is generally not something that you should alter.

xander

The plural of mod is mods. Notice the distinct lack of any apostrophe whatsoever.

@darwinian, on May 14 2008, 07:29 PM, said in DEFCON: NEED HELP 4 MOD!!!:

~/Library/Application Support/DEFCON/

Each user has their own Library/ directory, which can be found in their home directory (that is what ~/ means). So, go to your home directory, then to the Library/ directory there. The directory that you have listed above is the system library, which is generally not something that you should alter.

xander

I went there and i still can't find the defcon folder.

You may have to create your own, then.

xander