Global Thermonuclear War, Game 22

so 20 minutes till the round ends? Or is that 24h and 20m?

The round will end in approximately 23 hours, 45 minutes. All votes will be locked in 22 hours, 45 minutes.

1Eevee1, egroeg: I notice you have yet to vote.

Well now its a matter of who I dislike the most. If I'm gonna die at least I get to take one of you with me! YAYYYY Don't worry Darwinian you're safe as long as the cops don't get you. SIB I like the role you gave me, I just wish I could've known who exactly was a cop instead of going on a gut feeling.

Obviously we don't have much leverage on you, as we can't do anything worse than kill you which we're planning on already, but personally when I'm playing an innocent I like to see the innocents win, even if they unjustly lynched me. I have to request that you take someone who you honestly think is a cop down with you. It's obviously just a game, and worst case an innocent dies and we lose. But try to remember that you're not playing only for yourself but for your team as a whole-- as you claim, your team is the innocents.

This little commentary may get me killed by you, but I think it was worth saying. And since my life is no more important than any other innocent except in terms of roles we have, I don't care if it's me that dies instead of another one of us.

@jrsh92, on Apr 25 2008, 05:20 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game 22:

Obviously we don't have much leverage on you, as we can't do anything worse than kill you which we're planning on already, but personally when I'm playing an innocent I like to see the innocents win, even if they unjustly lynched me. I have to request that you take someone who you honestly think is a cop down with you. It's obviously just a game, and worst case an innocent dies and we lose. But try to remember that you're not playing only for yourself but for your team as a whole-- as you claim, your team is the innocents.

This little commentary may get me killed by you, but I think it was worth saying. And since my life is no more important than any other innocent except in terms of roles we have, I don't care if it's me that dies instead of another one of us.

Don't worry I have discussed with mrxak and he has told me who he thinks is most likely and thats the way its gonna be. Any new info will have it retargeted.
Also I have left a hint as to who will die.......

This post has been edited by EKHawkman : 25 April 2008 - 07:28 PM

A hint other than "it won't be darwinian"?
EDIT: spelng

This post has been edited by jrsh92 : 25 April 2008 - 09:10 PM

nice speech Jrsh92 but, Technically the only innocents are the Cops:) The rest of us are cold blooded murders.

@nuclerica, on Apr 25 2008, 04:02 PM, said in HELP... Can not authenticate or see public servers:

I just wish I could've known who exactly was a cop instead of going on a gut feeling.

@ekhawkman, on Apr 25 2008, 07:27 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game 22:

Also I have left a hint as to who will die.......

(shifty eyes)

Actually, I retract my vote for EKHawkman. I don't think he's actually a cop. I vote for Hypochondriac , who seems somewhat suspicious to me.

I also couldn't help but notice that I'm not on the player list on the first page.

This post has been edited by lemonyscapegoat : 25 April 2008 - 09:54 PM

heh heh heh maybe gutless would like to keep me alive?

I'm going to have to agree that EKHawkman isn't seeming like a cop to me at this point. Give me some time to look over the thread and pick a better vote and I'll change mine.
There is a distinct possibility that EKHawkman is BSing. Effectively. He could easily be a cop and just be telling us he is a rich paranoid or whatever role allows you to take someone down with you. I doubt it though. Stand by for possible vote changing.

I wanted to pick you jrsh but I just wasn't sure enough. Gutless I have had some inside knowledge on. I really hope when I die I picked right and take out a cop..... you may then thank me profusely.

r.r

Don't blame me, blame Nintendo for releasing Mario Kart Wii.

...I CLAIM THAT AS A LEGIT EXCUSE AND PRAY ONE OF YOU ALSO HAS IT.

Er... anyway, I abstain.

Ah I see. I cannot hold that against you. In any way shape or form. May you race with speed

1Eevee1's abstentions are starting to irritate...

ATTENTION ALL:

Tomorrow I will be at a computer convention for the better part of the day. As such, the story post will be delayed until 5:00 PDT, with votes being locked at 4:00.

@mrxak, on Apr 26 2008, 08:03 AM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game 22:

1Eevee1's abstentions are starting to irritate...

... a lot.

What's the vote count at?

@ekhawkman, on Apr 25 2008, 10:07 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game 22:

Gutless I have had some inside knowledge on.

If this were true you would know my innocence. My vote stands. (unfortunately, cop or not, my position would generally have to be the same)

**On April 26, 2008, LNSU was tried and convicted of multiple crimes, including 5 counts of first-degree murder. He is now serving a 228-year sentence in a state penitentiary.

Case closed.**

"I hope you picked better than last time," said SoItBegins, as he entered the room. "You may have noticed that our group is systematically shrinking. I hope it doesn't dwindle to nothing." There was a pause, as he gathered up the votes that everybody had written down.  

At this point, there was an all-too-familiar knocking on the door. "Don't you have other things to do?!" said SoItBegins, letting the party of policemen in (after reading their arrest warrant, of course.)   

The cops' response was "No, unfortunately," as they dragged a manacled jrsh92 out the door. SoItBegins sighed.  

"I didn't even get to tell the cops about the benefits of joining the Homeowner's Organization!"  

~~~~~  

SIB looked at the votes on the table.  

**EKHawkman** : 4  
lemonyscapegoat: 3  
GutlessWonder: 1  
Lt._Anonymous: 1  

Abstain: 1Eevee1  

Did not vote: egroeg  

SoItBegins signaled, and two large guys with large muscles grabbed EKHawkman and pulled him towards the exit. EKHawkman, however, didn't intend to go just yet, and struggled quite a lot (not that it did him any good.) As he was being pulled past SoItBegins, however, he let out a shriek of _"Stop!!!"  
_  
"What?" asked SoItBegins.  

"This is my last request," said EKHawkman, holding up a sealed envelope. "Find someone to fulfill it."  

Then he was gone, leaving SoItBegins holding an envelope and wearing a blank expression. Two more "club members" were either dead or out of reach.  

Hopefully, they would be the last.   

This post has been edited by **SoItBegins** : 27 April 2008 - 02:44 AM