GTW XXII Signup

I'll join if I'm not too late.

You can join until the game starts.

Speaking of which, When will the game start/When does the sign up end.

Currently we have 15 players. We just need two more for the scenario I've cooked up. Also, I invited one person specially, and I have to wait for him to reply back.

Ok, stuff what I said in my last post. The game will begin at 12:01, Pacific Daylight Time, on Friday, April 18. That's tomorrow.

Thats 11 in Central time right. Sweet I will get to go second hopefully. I want to vote second.

No, actually. I've made that mistake before, myself. If you're using Central Time, the game begins at 2 in the morning tomorrow. Sorry, but I live on the west coast and don't get at the computer until late.

@soitbegins, on Apr 17 2008, 06:13 PM, said in GTW XXII Signup:

No, actually. I've made that mistake before, myself. If you're using Central Time, the game begins at 2 in the morning tomorrow. Sorry, but I live on the west coast and don't get at the computer until late.

How long will the rounds last? I won't be able to post probably until around 4:30 if things I have scheduled for tomorrow go one way, 10:30 if they go the other. I don't want to miss half the round...

DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sorry that was excessive) Why must you make me wait that long. I will be playing Okami so long! Plus I want to get my say in cause I have school then I have a small opening from 4-5:30ish then I come back whenever. I must get my opinion in.

Don't worry, I won't end the round until everyone's had their say (or it's been 2 days or so).

Okay, I'll play. Add me to the list.

All right! And with that, the signup is closed!

Player list:

darth_vader
egroeg
EKHawkman
GutlessWonder
Hypochondriac
JacaByte
jrsh92
kickme
lemonyscapegoat
LNSU
Lt._Anonymous
mrxak
RJC Ultra
Templar98921
xander
1Eevee1

PMs will be sent shortly... welcome to the Mafia, enjoy your stay!

So since I didn't get a PM, I assume I'm an innocent?

I haven't sent out any PMs yet!! Everyone will get a PM, whether they are innocent.... or not. >)