GTW Game 21 Signup

Why wait?

Please repost the player list in bold when you add your name, to reduce confusion.
I believe darth_vader wished to host Game 21.

Eugene Chin

I'll play.

Eugene Chin
Manta

Correct, I was next in line to host. I have a couple ideas that I will implement depending on how many people we have. I would prefer a larger game, so if you're on the fence about signing up, I'm trying to push you so you fall off on the side of playing.

...Later. I want to play Global Thermonuclear War.

Eugene Chin
Manta
SoItBegins

Can't play: I'm going to the Grand Canyon in about 5 days and can't play much.

A pity, though: I was hoping that GTW 20 would last painfully longer so that I could at least sneak into GTW 22.

Eugene Chin
Manta
SoItBegins
jrsh92

I suppose I'll play.

Eugene Chin
Manta
SoItBegins
jrsh92
Lemonyscapegoat

Eugene Chin
Manta
SoItBegins
jrsh92
E
e
v
e
e

Heh heh heh.

Eugene Chin
Manta
SoItBegins
jrsh92
1Eevee1
kick ( me |you)

This post has been edited by kickme : 16 March 2008 - 10:22 PM

Sure, why not.

1Eevee1
Eugene Chin
jrsh92
kickme
Mackilroy
Manta
SoItBegins

I am not signing up for this game. However, given how the last game ended, I do suggest that darth_vader consider posting whatever rules for the game he is using (or, at least, whatever rules don't spoil surprise abilities) to avoid the perception of unexpected rule changes. I offer an example of what I mean:

"At the end of each round of voting, the following happens:
1-The Intelligence Agent investigates someone and learns their role
2-Whoever was voted to be lynched gets lynched
3-The Terrorists night kill someone
4-Anybody who died in-between rounds is permitted one last post for other players to read before the start of the next round of voting.
There are secret special roles that might come into play before, after, and/or in-between any of these steps.
No special role is allowed to specify alternate targets. If the primary target becomes invalid because of the actions of another special role, then the action against the primary target is simply canceled.
Special roles are revealed at the end of the game, they are not revealed on death."

I should clarify that I'm not suggesting that darth_vader use this particular ruleset, I'm only suggesting that he lay out the ruleset he's using. I provide the above only as a example format that darth_vader is free to tailor to his particular plans.

With that suggestion made, I will reiterate that I am not not signing up, and therefore do not have a vested interest in whether or not the suggestion is implemented.

Good Luck to you, Ladies and Gentlemen.

Shall you play a game?

1Eevee1
Eugene Chin
jrsh92
kickme
Mackilroy
Manta
RJC Ultra
SoItBegins

1Eevee1
egroeg
Eugene Chin
jrsh92
kickme
Mackilroy
Manta
RJC ultra
SoItBegins

1Eevee1
egroeg
Eugene Chin
jrsh92
kickme
Mackilroy
prophile
RJC ultra
SoItBegins

thanks for cutting me out guys?

Ouch.

1Eevee1
egroeg
Eugene Chin
jrsh92
kickme
lemonyscapegoat
Mackilroy
prophile
RJC ultra
SoItBegins

That's 10 people, need more.

I'll play. Will make a bold post when I get to a computer. Posting from a phone. Also will less active this round

1Eevee1
egroeg
Eugene Chin
GutlessWonder
Hypochondriac

jrsh92
kickme
lemonyscapegoat
Mackilroy
prophile
RJC ultra
SoItBegins