GTW Game 17 Sign-Up

tell your friends

If nobody else wants to, I'll host again.

I think SoItBegins wants to host one.

And I'm in. This time I don't have a camp to go to 🙂

I'm in.

Yes, SoItBegins wanted to host GTW 17 this time.

I'll play.

Yep, I'm hosting this time. Heh heh heh. >:)

Okay, then I'll play.

I'm in as well.

_

_

I'll play. So if I understand correctly the person we vote for dies. The terrorists kill two people. What do the directors and the intelligence guy do?

The terrorists have a vote of their own and decide who to kill; they can only kill one person each round. I don't know who the directors are, but the intelligence agents get to investigate one person each round, so that the true identity of the person who was investigated is revealed to the agent. This is useful for figuring out who's innocent and who's a terrorist. It's the terrorist's job to kill the intelligence agents, so the innocents won't have any facts to make decisions with.

@hypochondriac, on Jan 19 2008, 09:31 PM, said in GTW Game 17 Sign-Up:

I'll play. So if I understand correctly the person we vote for dies. The terrorists kill two people. What do the directors and the intelligence guy do?

The roles are often different each game, but generally speaking the person we vote for dies, yes, and the terrorists kill one person each round. There may be other roles that can kill or protect people, the intelligence agent role asks the host once each round if somebody is a terrorist or not. I don't know what you mean by directors...

Anyway, you'll be told exactly what you are and what you need to do when the game begins.

I win again, JacaByte!

With seconds on the clock only. Besides, I think you had a head start on me.

There may be... other special roles as well, each with its own ability. But I doubt it. 😛

This post has been edited by SoItBegins : 19 January 2008 - 10:00 PM

Ok thanks. Looking forward to playing the game.

FLYING WOMBATS!

I'll play!

@kickme, on Jan 19 2008, 05:27 PM, said in GTW Game 17 Sign-Up:

And I'm in. This time I don't have a camp to go to 🙂

I learned the mafia variant of this game at a nerd camp.

Is it always two terrorists? I guess I'll Just wait unti the round starts. Contact will be by PM or E-mail?

I'm in.

The communication of world secrets is done via PM.

Signups are still open, but not for long-- the game will begin at midnight, Central Standard Time, tonight.

(At time of writing, that's about 6 hours from now.)