GTW Game 16

@rjc-ultra, on Jan 15 2008, 09:25 AM, said in GTW Game 16:

I agree. It would make some sense that he has been working with darth_vader in the first round and got SIB killed.

Vote: Manta

I was not working with darth_vader in the first round. Unfortunately because it looks likely that I will be killed, I might as well reveal my role so we get a chance to take out a dictator instead of wasting a round taking me out. I am the Intelligence agent in this game. I was actually investigating SoItBegins in the first round because I was leery of an alliance before I saw his innocence. I would rather have the dictators waste a nuke round to kill me than for the innocents to waste their lynch on me and let the dictators get a free target.

Believe me if you wish, but if you lynch me it will only help the dictator ( Assuming that we only started with two. ) left. The choice is yours.

One hour and one quarter to go.

_"Well, it seems like Manta is who you've decided to kill," mrxak laughs. "Don't worry Manta, the brand new torture room is ready, no need for me to execute you now."

Manta screams as he is lead away by guards.

"Oh I was just kidding about the torture room," mrxak laughs at the other delegates who are looking nervous. "He'll be executed immediately. I was just told by the janitor not to blow anybody's head off in this room again, it takes forever to clean up. They've got a nice bare room with a drain back there."

As he finishes talking, a few shots ring out down the hall, and Manta's screaming stops.

"Oh, by the way, turns out he was an intelligence agent," mrxak says, as they all look at the big map tracking the radar signatures of nuclear-tipped missiles flying to Manta's nation. "Pity that."

The Big Board currently reads:

1Eevee1 -
JacaByte -
kickme -
nfreader -
prophile -
RJC Ultra - _

I still need I think one more PM. Please get it in soon, in just under six hours I'll reveal who died by a terrorist strike. Feel free to vote in the meantime, you have 48 hours to do that.

Dangit. That's the last time I'll ever listen to you, Eugene.

Oh, I'm sorry, I'm talking to empty space, it seems...

I want to go to sleep a little early, so let's move things along a bit.

_The delegates notice that some of the missiles intended for Manta's nation are actually hitting prophile's nation. prophile is, in fact, missing, and later found dead. It seems the terrorists have killed prophile.

The Big Board currently reads:

1Eevee1 -
JacaByte -
kickme -
nfreader -
RJC Ultra - _

JacaByte. Come here and face the wrath of the janitor once we shoot you through the head.

:blink:

For one reason or another I dislike the fact that Manta was an intelligence agent and not a terrorist...

gack

You really want 1Eevee1 to have the only say in who lives and who dies this round? Get voting guys!

Save it for later, 1Eevee1, I know you're on Team A. I also know that kickme is on Team 1 and that Prophile was on Team A. You should be voting for kickme instead of me. I also know that I'm not a terrorist. I'm the other intelligence agent. I feel that I can safely reveal that position as there are only two people who could possibly be terrorists at this point: RJC Ultra and my initial hunch nfreader. I say we shoot nfreader (retracted) now. He seems to have a blood lust for prophile and he's posted a grand total of 3 times. Keep in mind that a terrorist has the ultimate vote in who lives and who dies, so it would make sense that he'd stay so quiet, no?

Edit: Major clarification.

This post has been edited by JacaByte : 17 January 2008 - 07:34 PM

How the ###### am I still alive?

Anyways, I still think prophile is dead. 😞

@nfreader, on Jan 18 2008, 09:07 AM, said in GTW Game 16:

How the ###### am I still alive?

Anyways, I still think prophile is evil.

Yeah, but he's dead. And he wasn't evil.

A two way tie. If I don't die from being shot, I'll die from a terrorist strike...

You might want to read my last post again.

This post has been edited by JacaByte : 17 January 2008 - 06:58 PM

Wait, nfreader can't be the terrorist. If he was, he wouldn't make the ugly mistake of voting for a person that he killed no? With that in mind, I'll change my vote to RJC Ultra.

I believe nfreader's post was a joke? We still have three people to vote.

Well, even if I'm wrong, we'll know who's the terrorist for sure in any case. It's the flip of a coin, basically.

But prophile was listed as being able to vote in the last big board post...

If he's not, then there's no point in dragging out the inevitable. let's kill jacabyte

@nfreader, on Jan 17 2008, 09:19 PM, said in GTW Game 16:

But prophile was listed as being able to vote in the last big board post...

If he's not, then there's no point in dragging out the inevitable. let's kill jacabyte

That was prior to the terrorists killing somebody. I'll edit my later post announcing prophile's death, and post the Big Board again now.

_The Big Board currently reads:

1Eevee1 - JacaByte
JacaByte - RJC Ultra
kickme -
nfreader - JacaByte
RJC Ultra - _

Kill the intelligence agent? You must be mad...

@jacabyte, on Jan 18 2008, 01:33 AM, said in GTW Game 16:

Wait, nfreader can't be the terrorist. If he was, he wouldn't make the ugly mistake of voting for a person that he killed no?

Well, it seemed obvious that nobody else would vote for prophile...

Vote: nfreader

EDIT: By the way, when does this round ends?

This post has been edited by RJC Ultra : 18 January 2008 - 03:20 PM