GTW XIV

In the words of the navigator in Kirby SuperStar (Section: Revenge of Meta-Knight):

Th-thump. Th-thump.

This post has been edited by SoItBegins : 18 December 2007 - 02:12 PM

The middle screen turns on one last time

Two people left. And a tie-breaker, interesting. From the magic that is dice rolling, I have come to the conclusion that Anon shall be lynched.

Anon suddenly 'disappears'.

Congratulations RJC Ultra, you are the only surviving nuclear-capable leader. Good thing you aren't evil, or I could be in trouble.

All screens turn off

Hooray! Innocents win!

(Phew!)

Say, who was the IA?

This post has been edited by SoItBegins : 19 December 2007 - 02:27 PM

I'd like to state for the record, that in terms of actual gameplay, I won. With Mack's help.

@anon, on Dec 19 2007, 11:27 AM, said in GTW XIV:

I'd like to state for the record, that in terms of actual gameplay, I won. With Mack's help.

Yes, but, in the end, the good ended happily and the bad un happily. That's the nature of these things.
Special thanks to Oscar Wilde for that quote

The problem is, kickme wasn't playing by normal rules. Under normal rules this game would've been over a long time ago and we would've won. 😉

Oh well.

Yes, it is once again all my fault. 🙂

Holy Christ, I was so totally wrong. Eugene Chin was a lot closer than I gave him credit for.

The terrorists were so lucky they nuked me when they did. The next round I would have moved to have Anon nuked as a terrorist. Oh well thats how the game goes.

BTW: Anon, why on earth did you nuke me?! I haven't ever been given any special roles, and I didn't have one this time; furthermore, I'm not as smart as, say, Eugene Chin, or anything.

Actually, I'm not really much of a threat at all.

So why...?!

Anon doesn't post as much as most other players do, so it is more difficult for me (and others) to read into his actions.

Add to this Anon's new insistence upon voting against SIB and his random first votes, and what little traction there is evaporates.

If Anon keeps this up, I won't be able to get inside of his head.

And, sorry Anon, if I can't get inside your head, I'll just have to kill you.

/em <pulls out scalpel>.
C'mon. Just let me pop the top off and get a good look at that neurology. It won't hurt a bit.
Once I'm done with you, that is.

Incidentally, I recently asked Mackilroy and Anon (in that order) why they killed me. Both said it was the other one's fault.

So: Mackilroy, Anon, own up. Who made the decision, and WHY?!

@soitbegins, on Dec 19 2007, 08:19 PM, said in GTW XIV:

Say, who was the IA?

Maybe there wasn't one.

@soitbegins, on Dec 19 2007, 11:24 PM, said in GTW XIV:

Incidentally, I recently asked Mackilroy and Anon (in that order) why they killed me. Both said it was the other one's fault.

So: Mackilroy, Anon, own up. Who made the decision, and WHY?!

This is one you'll just have to accept not knowing. :laugh:

Ok, so I really don't care who, but why is really bugging me.