GTW XIII

The screen at the front of the room springs back to life, illuminating the empty food wrappers and containers that litter the meeting room. All of the delegates turn to look at the screen as nfreader steps into view. "Well well well, looks like we have an issue here. Only three votes. Oh well. Anon, you have lost this round. We'll be microwaving your country shortly. In the meantime, enjoy this complimentary death, courtesy of that McGetfat wrapper. Yes, the one that's latching onto your face..." The delegates look to see Anon clutching at the McGetfat wrapper quickly suffocating him. Unfortunately, the electric shocks quickly do him in. nfreader hums quietly to himself for a few moments before continuing. "Oh right, now let me direct your attention to the Microwave." He turns to reveal a simple microwave sitting on a table behind him. It dings softly and nfreader is immediately handed a slip of paper. "Well that wasn't supposed to happen. Looks like SoItBegin's homeland, The United Nations of ###### you, were hit instead of Anon's. Our missiles were hacked in mid-flight. That was... unfortunate." A guard suddenly charges in and shoots SoItBegins in the chest, killing him before he makes a sound. nfreader looks at him angrily. "What did you do that for?" The guard shrugs apologetically. "Oh well, it's not like he had an family to go back to anyways. You're being promoted. As for the rest of you, I suggest voting a little bit smarter next time."
----
Sorry this one was so late. Next round ends in 48.

<sigh>

Okay.

Since it's the last round now...

... And since I've just been proved completely wrong...

What now?

Remaining Players
darth_vader
Eugene Chin
Mackilroy

Weird. wanders off mumbling, confused

So there are three of you left. One of you is innocent, the other two are PURE EVIL. And remember, if they claim to be innocent, they're lying!

@nfreader, on Nov 27 2007, 04:30 PM, said in GTW XIII:

So there are three of you left. One of you is innocent, the other two are PURE EVIL. And remember, if they claim to be innocent, they're lying!

One is innocent and two are evil? You mean we didn't get a single one? Also, what's the point? If Mack and Eugene are the dictators, they'll just outvote me and kill me, and even if that somehow doesn't happen, they'll nightkill me. So I have to give up.

nfreader walks onto the screen wearily. The arguing dictators ignore him completely until he quietly clears his throat. Mackilroy looks up at him irritatedly. "What now? The terrorists aren't supposed to strike for another 48 hour-" But nfreader cuts him off. "My dear friend, the dictators, or dictator rather, are/is not in this room. Nor is he among the dead." He gestures to the corpses of the fallen delegates. Mackilroy looks dumbfounded. "Well I... I don't understand. Who WAS the dictator then?" nfreader suddenly spins around, whipping his robe to reveal... nfreader with a stupid looking disguise on. "It was I, nfreader's alter ego, arch nemesis, MANIAC!" darth_vader hold up his hands. "Wait wait wait, you mean to tell me that you've been using us all this time? Using us like pawns in your sinister game of death?" Maniac laughs... maniacally and continues. "Yes, you are all game pieces on my Monopoly board of death, and all of you landed on Boardwalk. WITH A HOTEL." The delegates look at each other. "And now the time has come... to collect the rent." SWAT teams pour in through the windows, skylight and door, shooting madly at the surviving delegates, who die with a look of sheer dumbfoundedness stretched across their faces.
----
Anon - not a dictator
darth_vader - not a dictator
Eugene Chin - not a dictator
Manta - not a dictator
Mackilroy - not a dictator
prophile - not a dictator
RJC Ultra - not a dictator
SoItBegins - not a dictator
nfreader - dictator

Looks like I win. 😄

Well that's all fine and dandy, but explain this:

@nfreader, on Nov 17 2007, 04:49 PM, said in GTW XIII:

Welcome to GTW Game 13. FYI:
1. There are two terrorists
2. There is one intelligence agent
3. There are no other special roles. Simple game.

The terrorists and agent have been PMed. Start voting!

Is a dictator supposed to be different from a "terrorist"? And who was the intel agent? Were some of the people in leauge with you? Did they know? This is a rather confusing ending.

@darth_vader, on Nov 27 2007, 06:52 PM, said in GTW XIII:

Is a dictator supposed to be different from a "terrorist"? And who was the intel agent? Were some of the people in leauge with you? Did they know? This is a rather confusing ending.

Dictator = terrorist, terrorist = dictator
No one.
No.
I told prophile after he died, just for s###s and giggles.

tl;dr: There was no dictator, no intelligence agent and no other roles. I pulled all the strings in this game and won.

I vote we **NEVER(/i) allow nfreader to host a game ever again.

I want a (b)REAL** g-dd--n Game 13 now.

Bastich.

I had a feeling something like this was going to happen.

Well then, why did prophile say he was a dictator? Was he just interested in screwing us over, or did he simply not know? Also, if you're innocent, it never helps the other innocents to proclaim yourself as a dictator. It just throws everything off, so if you at least want your team to win after you die, don't do it. All in all, not too happy about this ending.

ahahahaha

OH SNAP!!

This is almost better than the utter confusion from last game.

@mackilroy, on Nov 27 2007, 07:32 PM, said in GTW XIII:

I had a feeling something like this was going to happen.

Heh, that's because I said that it was something I considered on #gtw once.

nfreader, I hereby declare that if I ever catch you in person, I'm summoning Bowser, Ganon, Darth Vader, and Lavos to deal with you.

This post has been edited by SoItBegins : 27 November 2007 - 10:21 PM

@mrxak, on Nov 27 2007, 08:47 PM, said in GTW XIII:

Heh, that's because I said that it was something I considered on #gtw once.

I know, because it was me you told. I'd even thought about using it myself, but decided not to because I feared the backlash, which turns out to have been correct. Massive confusion for the win!

nfreader, I know I didn't play, but I have only one thing to say to you.

throws a cookie at nfreader

It's on the house. That game ROCKED.

Told you all I was innocent, even with my no lynch vote.

@darth_vader, on Nov 28 2007, 01:11 AM, said in GTW XIII:

Well then, why did prophile say he was a dictator? Was he just interested in screwing us over, or did he simply not know? Also, if you're innocent, it never helps the other innocents to proclaim yourself as a dictator. It just throws everything off, so if you at least want your team to win after you die, don't do it. All in all, not too happy about this ending.

You were going to kill me, so I thought I'd screw you over just for kicks.

Then nfreader told me about what happened.