GTW Game 12 sign-up

I believe Mackilroy wants to host this round.

I will play.

Yeah, I'd like to. If no one who's hosted before wants to host this round I'll defer to you and be a normal player, but if not I'd really like to again.

I'm in. I'll skip the next round though. Because... well, y'know.

I will play again.

I can't play till December, though I've got dibs on hosting the first game after then

I'll try again.

I'll try playing for once, just to throw a wildcard into the mix.

Excellent, five people so far. We just need at least 3-5 more and we can get this thing started.

In.

In, and I might like to host the next one. I'll see if I can come up with some creative gameplay ideas; if I can't someone else can host. I'd like to do something unique.

I'd like to join, but I may need to report for jury duty soon.

I might be dismissed on the first day... And then again, I might not.

(Edit) By the way, darth mentioned the lack of an innocent victory in the game 11 endings. I think mrxak may have posted one of he evil endings twice by mistake.

This post has been edited by Eugene Chin : 06 November 2007 - 07:29 PM

@mackilroy, on Nov 6 2007, 11:07 AM, said in GTW Game 12 sign-up:

Excellent, five people so far. We just need at least 3-5 more and we can get this thing started.

How about a nice game of chess?

Later. I want to play Global Thermonuclear War.

(In case you didn't get that, yes, I'd like to try. This'll be interesting... I've never played before.)

@eugene-chin, on Nov 6 2007, 06:27 PM, said in GTW Game 12 sign-up:

I'd like to join, but I may need to report for jury duty soon.

I might be dismissed on the first day... And then again, I might not.

(Edit) By the way, darth mentioned the lack of an innocent victory in the game 11 endings. I think mrxak may have posted one of he evil endings twice by mistake.

Yeah, that's what it looked like. I'd like to see the innocent ending though; I'd like to see if the innocent nations were interested in becoming mrxak's "viceroy."

Edit: Post 3200. Do I get another blue square??

This post has been edited by darth_vader : 06 November 2007 - 07:46 PM

ooo I so want in on this

Players:
mrxak
1Eevee1
Anon
GutlessWonder
Manta
prophile
darth_vader
Eugene Chin?
SoItBegins
Dark Jet

Wasn't Selax going to join too? What about nfreader, darwinian?

@darth_vader, on Nov 6 2007, 07:45 PM, said in GTW Game 12 sign-up:

Yeah, that's what it looked like. I'd like to see the innocent ending though; I'd like to see if the innocent nations were interested in becoming mrxak's "viceroy."

Yeah, I screwed up on the copy-pasting. It should be good now.

@mrxak, on Nov 6 2007, 08:28 PM, said in GTW Game 12 sign-up:

Yeah, I screwed up on the copy-pasting. It should be good now.

Great. Just read the new one. I think I like that one second-best, though the one where everybody dies is still my favorite. 😉

In.

I'll join, but I don't know if I'll be able to vote in the first round because I have a test Thursday evening. Of course, I might have more time than I expect.

That makes 12.

Most we've ever had, isn't it?

Current game list:

1Eevee1
Anon
Dark Jet
darth_vader
Eugene Chin (maybe)
Gutless Wonder
Manta
mrxak
nfreader
prophile
Selax
SoItBegins

I'll wait until I get home from work tomorrow until closing sign-ups. That'll be approximately 4:00 CST, or 10:00 GMT, for those of you who care about such things.