Your methods of getting revenge.

So yeah, I was just wondering what your methods of getting revenge are. Say, you got backstabbed by your ally, and got effectively wiped out.

I've found a real subtle way of getting my revenge on them.

1. Mark positions down on whiteboard.
2. Offer the whiteboard to another alliance.
3. Offer to join the alliance.
4. Get accepted (What, you guys don't like free info on the guy's buildings and units?)
5. Watch the fireworks.

It's oddly satisfying, and quite fun to watch. Just use a simple S, R, A system.

And no, it isn't used all the time, only if you backstab me. Which'll get a lot harder from now on, I can assure you.

So, what do you guys use to get revenge?

Hehe, clever.

Yeah, it's quite fun, plus it gives the age old question.

Would you really want to backstab if it means your foes get complete intel on you? I mean, it's a hard choice, isn't it?

I tend not to make alliances, except of a very temporary nature. For instance, in a 1 vs 3 game, the lone person has a better chance of winning. Why? Because he can collect points from all three other players, and those players can only collect points from him. Thus, it is better to be alone. I might ally with someone on the other side of the world, so that why I choose to backstab them, it is too late for anyone else to do much of anything to me, but, generally speaking, it is best to work alone.

xander

backstabs 1Eevee1

I usually just kill them in all other games we play together.

Tried it out in a game just then, and it worked very nicely. Ended up a close second at about 288 points.

I don't know if it's reassuring to know that the map of your buildings will be updated as they get blown up, though.

Only trouble is that somebody'll ask what your up to, and mark your buildings. Should take a screenshot of it and show you guys, but eh.

Plus it's hard to draw letters on the whiteboard accurately. More fun drawing imaginary silos and radar on Australia.