Help (last time!)

Ok, I think I'm on the final level (the one with Sol and the Cantharan Gate Ship). Only problem is that I have no clue as to how to "steer" the asteroids...or do I just lure the gate ship into the asteroids? Anyhow, this final bit of help would be (again) greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Idiot Box

------------------
If you can read this, you don't need glasses...yet.

It is safe to be near the Gateship if a nasteroid is near it as well, because the ship can only target one thing at a time. So you can guide the nasteroids well into the range of the gateship without being at risk. Also, slow nasteroids are easier to control than fast nasteroids.

As for the badass ships that come in after you destroy the Gateship... other people suggested warping up and down the asteroid belt, because the ships would collide with the nasteroids as they follow you. 😄

------------------
"HAHAHAHAHahahaaaaa!" — Soulblighter

(This message has been edited by Toothpaste (edited 07-11-2000).)

The tactic of flying through the nastroids does work, and it is the most effective and efficient way of killing the Cantharan Carriers. The way you direct the nastroids is with your onas pulse gun. It uses no ammo or energy, and it is concussive, so it will push them where you want them. However, it takes a while to learn how to direct them effectively.

------------------
Long Live Apple! Long Live the Mac!