GTW Game 7 Sign-up

I'm willing to play or host.

I'm in.

This post has been edited by kickme : 25 September 2007 - 02:59 PM

I'm up for playing.

And hosting. Oh ho!

I vote we kill nfreader first. He's always the bad guy :p.

I'm in. Very sad I barely got to play last time, but it was an extremely interesting game.

barring any more unforeseen illnesses, I suddenly find myself with two more weeks where I'm not allowed to put any weight on my leg, so I'll be around.

My craving for GTW remains unsated.

I'm in.

Don't forget to add my name this time.

@mrxak, on Sep 25 2007, 04:45 PM, said in GTW Game 7 Sign-up:

I vote we kill nfreader first. He's always the bad guy :p.

If it hadn't been for you kids and that damned mutt I would have won that last round too!

Oh wait-

I did. 😄

@nfreader, on Sep 25 2007, 07:33 PM, said in GTW Game 7 Sign-up:

If it hadn't been for you kids and that damned mutt I would have won that last round too!

Oh wait-

I did. 😄

I have to say, you were the most effective lurker I have ever seen. You hardly posted, yet no one jumped on you for it.

Thanks for the PM, kickme. I'm in.

I'm in, of course.

Same here.

That's 10 people, if I'm counting right.

Then one nuke, would accidentally fall, and there's only 9 green bottles, sitting on the remains of the wall.

Couldn't resist.

So is xander MIA or just not interested in the next game? We could probably have nfreader host (I don't think he has yet) if it's just us 10.

@mrxak, on Sep 27 2007, 12:30 AM, said in GTW Game 7 Sign-up:

So is xander MIA or just not interested in the next game? We could probably have nfreader host (I don't think he has yet) if it's just us 10.

I just don't have time. Sorry. As slowly as the last game moved, I barely had time to keep up. And playing is more work than running a game, if you ask me.

xander

Okay. So unless we think we'll get any more stragglers, perhaps nfreader should begin the next game?

Fine by me. Let's do it.

COUNT ME IN