How do I install styles?

I downloaded a couple new styles for Defcon, but I can't seem to find the folder for them. Could somebody tell me how to find it?

Navigate to ~/Library/Application Support/DEFCON/ . If it is not already there, create a directory called Mods/ . For each style, do the following:

Create a directory -- doesn't matter what you call it, but it might be wise to name it after the style that you are using. In that directory, create a sub-directory called data/ , then a sub-sub-directory called styles/ . Copy a style into that new directory, and rename the style default.txt . Start DEFCON, and load the new mod that you have just created. You should see your new style.

The other way to go about doing this would be to create a directory called data/styles/ in the Content/Resources/ directory of the app bundle, and put your styles there. That might be the easier method, but you will have to repeat the process every time a new patch comes out, because the new version of the app bundle will overwrite the old one.

xander