Fire Legion

regarding "Real Explosions"

Fire Legion,

I notice that you have uploaded "Real Explosions for the add-on page. Before I can approve it for the add-ons page, could you please (a) provide a README (something that describes the mod, gives contact information for you, and describes how to install the mod), and (b ****) provide some contact information for the add-ons page? If you don't provide me with a README, I will use the following:

This mod adds attractive colour explosions to Defcon, replacing the boring white circles of the vanilla. A small but beautiful tweak which adds to the stunning interface of the original game.

Email: <<I need an email, or some other form of contact information>>

To install this mod, move the "Real Explosions/" directory to your "mods/" directory. Your "mods/" directory should be located in one of the following places:

Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/DEFCON/Mods/
Windows (non-Steam): Defcon/mods/
Windows (Steam):
Linux: ~/.defcon/mods

If a mods directory does not exist, you will have to create it yourself.

Also, since the only thing that you are changing is the explosion, you can remove all of the extra graphics from your mod. You don't have to, if you don't want to, but it will make the mod a bit smaller.

Please let me know when you have uploaded a modified version, and I will approve it for posting.

xander