How can I make the text bigger?

Nice game, but hurts my eyes - need bigger text

Really great game, even though it kinda feels weird to play such a theme.

However, the text is superbly tiny and the color schemes dont make it easy to read, how can I make it biggggerr?

Hmm. Looking through the options and preferences available, I don't see a way to make the text larger (not that it's ever seemed tiny to me...). In any case, are you playing at an extremely high resolution on a big screen? Are you playing in a window? And, if you'd like, it's possible to change the color schemes by going into 'Tools' and then 'Style Editor.'

Im running a 19'' LCD at 1280x1024

You can increase the text size in the style editor. From the Main Menu, go to Tools -> Style Editor. There are several different font categories, and you may have to scroll down to see them all.

xander

Perhaps a stupid answer, but if you play at a lower resolution in full-screen mode (Options -> Screen), it will scale everything up for you.

It works somewhat, but it stll hurts my eyes. I just wish I could bump up the sizes. Any files for me to configure?

@macmatt, on Apr 27 2007, 03:25 AM, said in How can I make the text bigger?:

It works somewhat, but it stll hurts my eyes. I just wish I could bump up the sizes. Any files for me to configure?

'me' said:

You can increase the text size in the style editor. From the Main Menu, go to Tools -> Style Editor. There are several different font categories, and you may have to scroll down to see them all.

Have you tried that yet? And make sure that you save your changes once you have something that you like.

xander