Project Multi Sketch 2

Klublex, when I am looking at your section in the editor, it nearly kills my computer. I think that we might want see about making it even a little smaller and less sprite intensive. when I try to run it (y'know, when you click on the little button in the bottom left that says 'run'), it take ten seconds for each frame.
Sidepipe is next for his section, correct?
Tune in next time, for more of 'Kasofa1's random questions!' 😉

-K

EDIT: Klublex, I just noticed that your top post is wrong, because it won't be all one level, it's going to be two. You might want to fix that. Then again, who knows? Maybe you won't.

This post has been edited by Kasofa1 : 10 January 2009 - 11:11 AM

I'm done with my area, just have to get my computer hooked back up to the Internet (I unplugged it and don't know the LAN password) so I'll probably post it later today.

Here it is.

EDIT: Ack! PM!

This post has been edited by Sidepipe : 12 January 2009 - 12:25 AM

Sidepipe. It would be better if you could PM that to him, and not post it here.

-K

This post has been edited by Kasofa1 : 11 January 2009 - 10:42 PM

As much as it pains me to admit this, I've got to say that I'm not coming up with any new ideas. :huh: Perhaps I should just pass for now...

@lamkin, on Jan 13 2009, 01:23 AM, said in Project Multi Sketch 2:

As much as it pains me to admit this, I've got to say that I'm not coming up with any new ideas.

Hehehe... clear the corridor of obstacles before the Pusher with Mega Mines catches up to you from behind! Mwahahahaha!

Or navigate your way through a room of drifting Mega Mines.

I'm thinking along the lines of Mega Mines here...

Hey, you guys. I'll PM Lamkin Part 2, as soon as Sidepipe approves of my revisions. Sorry I haven't been on for a while. Kasofa, I'm afraid that I really make it any less sprite-intesive. I took a couple hours yesterday trying to delete as many unneeded sprites, and came out to only 20KB less. 😞 Sorry.

Klublex
:hector_bird:

Also, don't forget:

Area 1: Lamkin - red gun
Area 2: Kasofa1 - mini boss and super beam
Area 3: Klublex - blue gun and super pellets
Area 4: Silverwind - homing
Area 5: Sidepipe - nothing
Area 6: Lamkin - green gun
Area 7: Kasofa1 - nothing
Area 8: Sidepipe (just a boss) - End Boss

Klublex

and just to let you guys know, I have an idea for A7, so I don't really want to switch, but if it is absolutely necessary, I will be able to trade with anyone.

-K

Shh! Lamkin is gazing at the proverbial drawing board. Hmm... <_<
Aha!

Klublex, what are you going to auto background the whole thing in again?
because I really hope it's not graphing paper, because that will really mess up a new idea for Area 7.
Thanks!

-K

My area (6) should be finished by tomorrow (the 20th), so I'll PM it to Klub when it's done. 🙂
Kasofa, the background is graph paper...

This post has been edited by Lamkin : 20 January 2009 - 01:04 AM

Area 6 is done. 🙂
My PM thingamabob tells me the file is too big (even though it's zipped under 100k), so I've e-mailed this to Klublex.
I've also e-mailed it to Kasofa1 and Silverwind in order to get their opinions/comments.
(Sidepipe, I'll e-mail it to you as well if I can get your e-mail address.)

@Lamkin: Thanks for sending it, I will check it out soon. And darn, because I can't use hidden things want to hide...

-K

@kasofa1, on Jan 20 2009, 12:58 PM, said in Project Multi Sketch 2:

@Lamkin: Thanks for sending it, I will check it out soon. And darn, because I can't use hidden things want to hide...

-K

Just checking an, everything going okay? I've gotten Lamkin's area, added the transition, and am PM/emailing it to Kasofa for Area 7. 🙂 You could put white paper surrounding your area if you'd like Kasofa, or try to fashion your area so that all Hiding Paper can be a rotation of zero. Sorry for that inconvience. Kasofa, you can make your area with any Extra2's higher than 1120.

Good Luck,
Klublex

This post has been edited by Klublex : 20 January 2009 - 07:55 PM

It looks like I am actually going to need to get moving on with this now, I am going to start now! Wish me luck!
And Klublex, I am going to go with idea 1, so I probably won't need hiding paper.

-K

EDIT: guys, wouldn't that be area 7?

This post has been edited by Kasofa1 : 21 January 2009 - 11:43 AM

Ok, I have thrown out all of my plans, and I am just winging it. Just to let you know.

-K

Wow, have we really made it to the second last area? Hurray! Soon the basking in greatness begins... inevitable basking...

@silverwind, on Jan 26 2009, 02:54 AM, said in Project Multi Sketch 2:

Wow, have we really made it to the second last area? Hurray! Soon the basking in greatness begins... inevitable basking...

Yes indeed.

Winging is fine Kasofa, I hope it works for you.

This really turned out to be quite epic. 🙂

Cheers all participants!
Klublex

(Wow, new Black type!)

I'm looking forward to playing what you've all come up with 🙂