Star Wars Scenario?

Hey All,
I haven't been to this webboard in awhile, so I was just wondering, how many people if any are working on a Star wars Hera Scenario? If there aren't any, i'd like to make one...Im in no way a artist, and would need someone who is talented and can make 3d models of ships/planets etc etc... Perhaps (for all you EV people) Kris Hauser (he made ALL the good SW plugins) will let us modify his existing sprites, and use some of them. depending on their accuracy. Well if anyone would like to help me, I think an Ares Star Wars scenario is an inevitablility, but i'd like to be a part of it, so if you have any ideas or would like to help me because your sooooo cool email me at Yujenisis@mac.com

Thanks if there is already a huge SW scenario project going, i'll just sit down and shut up while im ahead....

------------------

Brillaint idea im with you but i have no prgramming skill at all so sorry but ill check hera out i mgiht figure soemthing out.

------------------
"Blast it, Rukh, Waht do
you think your doing?"

"I'm doing my job"

Great!
Well ANY help is appreciated, especially from someone who assisted the great THRAWN, it's ok I have no programming knowledge, just lots of ideas, and lots of plans...But i'd be more than honored if you were to assist me in my 'quest' to make the best scenario for Ares thus far...give me some ideas, reccomend somethings, plots characters, missions anything...hey if i ever get this thing off the ground you get your name in the credits!!!! Well please keep the submissions coming, i'd really like to go ahead with this but i need more men! (and women, but i had to kinda quote Jerrijod from ROTJ) Thanks email me if you want to help Yujenisis@mac.com

------------------
"To the creative mind, there is no right or wrong. Every action is an experiment, and every experiment yields it's fruit in knowledge."
-Hagbard Celine

1. I'll help you out; I was on the Hera Beta crew so I understand it pretty well.

2. Quest for the best plug eh? Well I'm afraid you've met your competition. However, my plot is expanding so rapidly, the plug probably won't be out until early next year.

------------------
Throughout their history these "unenlightened" beings have continually opposed and fought abuses of power wrought by their own bretheren. We, as the prophets would do well to learn from these Humans.
-Final statement of the Salrilian reformist Sirthis shortly before his execution.

Good, Good. Two people this looks hopeful now, sorry I should have said "best plugin i could hope to see made or something along those lines...Well all we really need now are people who can make sprites of the ships, and if anyone else wants to help, design levels, has experience in Hera I would love to have you help...And i'd really like to get this thing going as soon as I have the talented crew to help me in my endeavor 😉
Thanks all and keep the Reply's coming any help is GOOD I want to make this as good as possible and in theory the more people who have imput the better this is going to be!

Yujenisis Out.

------------------
"To the creative mind, there is no right or wrong. Every action is an experiment, and every experiment yields it's fruit in knowledge."
-Hagbard Celine

Hrm.. Sounds interesting. I have some intermediate experience with editing all the weapons and ships, but like you two, I also have little experience in 3D modeling and much less in sprite-making. I would be glad to help the little I can. I have a small development scenario that I recently made in a couple of days, if anybody would like to see it. I have E-mail File support, so just give me your E-mail address

Hrm.. Sounds interesting. I have some intermediate experience with editing all the weapons and ships, but like you two, I also have little experience in 3D modeling and much less in sprite-making. I would be glad to help the little I can. I have a small development scenario that I recently made in a couple of days, if anybody would like to see it. I have E-mail File support, so just give me your E-mail address

Hmm its all happening again..

I am in the progress of developing a new star wars total conversion for Escape velocity Overide and I was in the past involved in a Star wars Conversion project for Ares in the days before Hera.The project fell apart but now that Hera is here I see no reason why it shouldn't be start it up again.I have permission from Kris Hauser to use his sprites and I am using some of them in my EVO star wars project.If we can find a way to convert these into somthing useable by Hera then we will have passed a major hurdle.As I also Have plenty of new ships that can be used in this plug-in as well-All the Bounty hunter ships-YV-666,Trilon aggresor misthunter,punishing one,slave II,Hyperspace mauruder,Cloakshape fighter correlian gunship,lancer frigate,strike cruiser bespin bandit and a few more.

I also once had a website up for this project but its in a bad state of repair,
I'll start thinking about fixing and repairing it.

I have absolutely no knowledge of Hera though but a lot of Res-edit and EV programing knowledge and of course lots of star wars knowledge.

------------------
I was killing your kind when being a Jedi meant somthing. [mailto:jr.watkins@virgin.
net](http://mailto:jr.watkins@virgin.<br />
net)jr.watkins@virgin.
net

Just a warning: Hera makes ResEdit look like "Elmo teaches typing."

------------------
Throughout their history these "unenlightened" beings have continually opposed and fought abuses of power wrought by their own bretheren. We, as the prophets would do well to learn from these Humans.
-Final statement of the Salrilian reformist Sirthis shortly before his execution.

-Chadwick
I'd Love to have your help on this project only thing is, you don't give us your email...So if you can could you just send me an email at Yujenisis@mac.com or if you prefer post again, and put down your email...thanks a lot.

Regards,
Yujenisis

------------------
-Hagbard Celine

i think we should ahve a message board cause its hard sending info thrue emails. so im going to make a website that doesnt have anything cept for a message board and then afterahwile well start putting other stuff but right now i jsut want a message board ill go make one now.

------------------
"Blast it, Rukh, Waht do
you think your doing?"

"I'm doing my job"

ok the website is up. but i have to wait till angelfire starts responding again to get the message board but it sould be on today. the website is (url="http://"http://www.angelfire.com/ab3/indigo/")www.angelfire.com/ab3/indigo/(/url) ok so anyone who wants to help just post it thats all for now.

------------------
"Blast it, Rukh, Waht do
you think your doing?"

"I'm doing my job"

Sorry about that. My E-mail is ccharlieboy@aol.com.
One tip to anybody out there. No matter WHAT, don't get AOL. Its a load of !@#$.

I hear you, I use AOL it really sucks, but on the 18th my DSL line is ready so im going to be cruisin at 600kbps, with no dialup, no disconnections, and slow down from other users.
Sorry I felt I have bragging rights on that one...Thanks everyone and I hope people keep coming to help us...I posted in the EV BBS, and the Mod (who will remain nameless) yelled at me, kinda rudely actually and deleted my topic, because it "belonged in the Ares BBS" I guess he doesn't understand the idea of advertising...ohh well. Thanks guys and send me those ideas!

Yujenisis Out.

P.S Those of you who offered to help and what you would be willing to do, I've made job titles (nothing fancy but in the credits you'll be under them, and also just for my book keeping) If you have friends with IDEAS send them to Me, we need more brainstormers!

Yujenisis Out...really.

------------------
-Hagbard Celine