Unplayable due to Graphical Glitches

Sketchfighter sadly seems to be unplayable on my machine - I suspect either due to it being a Retina MBP or something to do with the latest version of Mac OS X. Equally bad in both fullscreen and windowed.

Posted Image

I doubt there's patches/support still ongoing for it, but, figured I'd submit it anyways. It's a shame, really felt like pulling it out again for the first time in a while!

When it isn't quite this late, I'll find my copy of SF4k and try it under 10.8.2. Will get back to you then.

@andcarne, on 15 January 2013 - 12:03 AM, said in Unplayable due to Graphical Glitches:

Sketchfighter sadly seems to be unplayable on my machine - I suspect either due to it being a Retina MBP or something to do with the latest version of Mac OS X. Equally bad in both fullscreen and windowed.

Posted Image

I doubt there's patches/support still ongoing for it, but, figured I'd submit it anyways. It's a shame, really felt like pulling it out again for the first time in a while!

did you try get info on the app binary and setting it to retina compatibility mode?

@rudy, on 15 January 2013 - 10:58 PM, said in Unplayable due to Graphical Glitches:

did you try get info on the app binary and setting it to retina compatibility mode?

I was not even aware such a setting existed. That was a surprisingly easy fix!

Thanks rudy!