Where????

Where do i get the ares versoin 1.2 i cant find it and i cant play that selraiins plug without and where do i dowload game ranger without downloading ares again and i need help on level 15. oh by teh way i jsut got the licens code today and im excited.

------------------
"Blast it, Rukh, Waht do
you think your doing?"

"I'm doing my job"

opk never mind i figured it out its not out all teh way but some poeple have(not me unfortunalty) oh well i guess ill just ahve to wai. its not fair.

------------------
"Blast it, Rukh, Waht do
you think your doing?"

"I'm doing my job"

Whit no help from you people i ahve gotten it but i still need help on level 15. but ithink soem already posted a topic about that let me go check.

------------------
"Blast it, Rukh, Waht do
you think your doing?"

"I'm doing my job"

Good god, that spelling is atrocious!

------------------
"Let's do this!"
-Styth
Titan A.E.

I'm sorry motehr its jsut i can type fast(i learned from aim) but i cant speel right unleess if i contcetrate(and on aim tehre isnt enoguh time with 18 poeple talking at onve) but i'm really ahppy cuase i figured out how to use gmaranger and i figured out how to usde hera and i ahve big plans and i got 1.2 but hopefully it wont screw up my comp or esle step dad will get pissed. later

------------------
"Blast it, Rukh, Waht do
you think your doing?"

"I'm doing my job"

No offense, but reading your posts really burn my eyes.

------------------
"...Cotton Mouse... to say that the plug is royally messed up is an understatement. I'm taking a look at it with Plug Checker, and some of these errors I have just never seen before..."-Obormot, debugger

ERA for EV:
www.geocities.com/rhysmctharin/erahome.html

(still in alpha stages)