Need help with SketchFighter 4000 Alpha's custom map editor!

I need help with SketchFighter's editor on 3 things.

I have 3 questions about SketchFighter's editor.

1. Is there a way to make it change music at a certain point? (like over a trigger)

2. In the career, when you go into a new area your guy flies of the screen and the page flips and your in the new area. Is there a way to do that with the custom maps? (Something like: When you roll over a trigger, it will make the guy go forward and do the flip animation to another custom map.)

3. Is there a way to make it so when you roll over a trigger you exit to the main menu like at the end of the tutorial?

Thanks!

To the best of my knowledge, the answer to all of those questions is, unfortunately, No. You can do clever things with forcefields and black background sprites to emulate #2, but #1 and #3 just can't be done as far as I know. Sorry.

Yeah I thought that might be true. 😞

This post has been edited by dsnow : 15 July 2009 - 06:19 PM

If you have the level set to "Race to the finish," running over a trigger sprite named Race Goal (I think that's it, and yes, it does need to be in caps like I did.) will make you end the level and display things such as time, the previous best time, ect. There is no way to make it go to the main menu though.

-K

)=

Sorry for being the bearer of bad news, it's just that it's true. I can't change that. 😕 Sorry

-K

However, with that said, you can still make some pretty cool levels without those abilities. 😄