New short level

Okay you guys, there hasn't been very much activity in these forums, so I decided to make a quick level. Enjoy!

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by Odie : 02 June 2009 - 07:49 PM

QUOTE (Odie @ Jun 2 2009, 04:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Okay you guys, there hasn't been very much activity in these forums, so I decided to make a quick level. Enjoy!

Fun! šŸ™‚

The green door, however, is impassible. You might want to change the Extra2 to 4.

A great level!

Klublex

I liked this; especially the part with the skull turret and the blobs. šŸ™‚
Two quick things:
ā€¢ Your gun colors, etc., are off. Is that intentional?
ā€¢ I've attached a shot of an invisible wall that gets removed at some point thus allowing the player to roam wherever they want.

I've recently discovered PrBoom, so not only have I been playing many of my old Doom games on OS X (with 1024x640 resolution and OpenGL support), but I've grabbed an old editor and am designing my own level. That game refuses to die. šŸ˜‰

QUOTE (Lamkin @ Jun 3 2009, 04:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I liked this; especially the part with the skull turret and the blobs. šŸ™‚
Two quick things:
ā€¢ Your gun colors, etc., are off. Is that intentional?
ā€¢ I've attached a shot of an invisible wall that gets removed at some point thus allowing the player to roam wherever they want.

I've recently discovered PrBoom, so not only have I been playing many of my old Doom games on OS X (with 1024x640 resolution and OpenGL support), but I've grabbed an old editor and am designing my own level. That game refuses to die. šŸ˜‰

The colors are off intentionally. I'll fix that wall and the green door (I could have sworn I fixed that!)

Edit: Fixed! Klublex: You aren't supposed to get through that door anyway šŸ˜‰

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by Odie : 03 June 2009 - 04:56 PM

@Lamkin. I would say I'd like to look into that (Doom) but it is getting dark here, so I don't think I will. šŸ˜›
Last time I tried to play something like that, bloody and violent, it made me a little, jumpy.

@Odie. I found the All-Access wall also. I was like, "hmm, did he?" but then thought, "No, it must be a mistake." As I see here, it was. Aside from that, great level!

-K

Thanks! I think I fixed that though. Did I upload it incorrectly? I'll try again.

Attached File(s)

(Incoming Message: From- Darky )

ATTENTION, ALL SKETCH FIGHTERS!

YOUR DOOM IS NEAR. MY MASTER THE PEN HAS RETURNED. HE HAS TAKEN AN OLD ABANDONED FACTORY, REGENERATED IT TO GUARD HIM, AND IS LARKING IN A DARK PLACE THAT YOU WILL NEVER FIND! MWA-HA-HA!

IT IS THE END FOR ALL OF YOU, THE PEN'S WORST CREATION! THE END!!! THE RETURN OF THE PEN HAS COME AT LAST!

(Message End)

QUOTE (Klublex @ Jun 4 2009, 08:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(Incoming Message: From- Darky )

ATTENTION, ALL SKETCH FIGHTERS!

YOUR DOOM IS NEAR. MY MASTER THE PEN HAS RETURNED. HE HAS TAKEN AN OLD ABANDONED FACTORY, REGENERATED IT TO GUARD HIM, AND IS LARKING IN A DARK PLACE THAT YOU WILL NEVER FIND! MWA-HA-HA!

IT IS THE END FOR ALL OF YOU, THE PEN'S WORST CREATION! THE END!!! THE RETURN OF THE PEN HAS COME AT LAST!

(Message End)

Is this a prelude to a short level by yourself?
Oh, I notice you have changed your avatar to a mushroom. Why????

:blink: !!! šŸ˜®

What in the world? I apologize for that message, although I have to say I had no part in it. I suspect that maybe the Pen Laboratories hacked the system and sent the message through my name. I see that they also left behind a prank. :mad: A mushroom avatar! Hmmm, a secret symbol, or just a sign of warning? I wonder...

This is very peculiar. I will investigate further.

Klublex

QUOTE (Klublex @ Jun 4 2009, 11:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:blink: !!! šŸ˜®

What in the world? I apologize for that message, although I have to say I had no part in it. I suspect that maybe the Pen Laboratories hacked the system and sent the message through my name. I see that they also left behind a prank. :mad: A mushroom avatar! Hmmm, a secret symbol, or just a sign of warning? I wonder...

This is very peculiar. I will investigate further.

Klublex

Are you feeling okay? :blink:

I suspect Nargles.

šŸ˜®

Kublex, do you want me to warn the offender? šŸ˜‰

QUOTE (Mackilroy @ Jun 8 2009, 05:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I suspect Nargles.

šŸ˜®

Klublex, do you want me to warn the offender? šŸ˜‰

Nargles!? No... it's possible, I suppose, though, but I think it's more likely to be the work of Flirkers. You know how mischievous they get around ones and zeros...

:laugh:

Yes, warn the offender, of course!

Klublex

QUOTE (Klublex @ Jun 8 2009, 09:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nargles!? No... it's possible, I suppose, though, but I think it's more likely to be the work of Flirkers. You know how mischievous they get around ones and zeros...

:laugh:

Yes, warn the offender, of course!

Klublex

What is a nargle?