The Bistro Beyond the Edge of the Paper Sheet

ARRRRRRGH! I spilled ink on the paper! OK, now I can't see... Is this the exit right he-BAM! Nope, guess not... Sorry about the chalk doodles, Kasofa1...WHACK! That hurt...

Sighh.... too bad. It wasn't white ink, it was black...CRACK! Who left the glass on the floor?!

Pulls out a small phial of that mistake correction fluid, and starts daubing it around.
Soon, the room is visible again. He then orders an orange-magenta-green swirl and starts drinking it whilst doodling

(Whuut! 100th post)
-K

This post has been edited by Kasofa1 : 05 August 2008 - 11:01 AM

"I'm back from the sewer area and let me tell you i went through the ship-wash several times to get the "muck" off this new quad-cannon sketchfighter. :hector_bird: :hector_bird: :hector_bird: there were asparagus colored rocks behaving like ice missiles! oh and just were is the reflective beam or for that matter the anti-boss cannon?"

Is drunk and bored, and heads into the ink storage room to cause trouble and discontent. But runs into an invisible wall, and angrily throws his glass onto it. Doing so, he leaves a coat of blue ink on the wall. crazy grin

This post has been edited by Sidepipe : 04 October 2008 - 07:59 AM

meow starts drawing a anti-boss gun power up & then flies over it. saying "take that pen" :hector_bird: :hector_bird: :hector_bird:

Orders a FrostBlaster (a mix between light blue and green) and starts using the tables and glasses as targets for the super pellet gun. He only stops once he has blasted a smoking, charred hole through three tables and spille twice as many drinks, including his.:wacko:

Just for fun, he shoots at a wall and notices it's not solid. He flies through. "Hey, a secret passage! Is it... is it... yes, it IS! Who wants to raid the ink storage room with me?...Hey, an alarm system?" Shoots the alarm with the red gun. "Burn baby burn!" The bartender noticed. "Hey get outta there!Why didn't the alarm go off?HEY! Did you blast the alarm?" "I sure did! AND... it's still on fire! YAHOO!"

I finally found out how to post a screenshot! Well, here it is:
Bistro Beyond The Edge Of The Paper Sheet

This post has been edited by Freq245 : 09 October 2008 - 12:20 PM
Reason for edit: Hey Sidepipe, please try not to do any double or even triple posts in the future.

GSN rotates slowly to face the disturbance. "Get offa my lawn!" he shouts as Sidepipe zips about the bistro. At the opportune moment he throws a smoke bomb down. When the mist clears he is nowhere to be seen. A vaguely chilling giggle sounds once from north. You are in a bistro. Exits are south and west. There is a lot of ink here. There are other sketchfighters in the room.

North.
you see a crazed and still mildly drunk sketchfighter lying in the midst of a puddle of multi-colored ink.
a bug is shouting at him.
there are exits the the southeast and to the southwest.

"Hey there's that silver gun" says meow "and Hey another secret passage. Hey there's a labyrinth in here!" the bistro tender says "yeah I heard it led to the kingdom of the pencil" :hector_bird: :hector_bird: :hector_bird: :hector_bird:

This post has been edited by meow : 11 October 2008 - 11:00 AM

Kasofa1 looks up from his doodles on the floor, "Hey, everyone! Catch!" he says, throwing pumpkins all over the place.
one of them hits a tap behind the counter, "Careful!" yells the bug. Kasofa looks at him and says "Sorry!"
Green an blue inks are starting to soak through the counter. Sidepipe starts licking up the ink, causing him to get even more drunk.
Kasofa1 looks up again and says "Happy Halloween everyone!"

-K

This post has been edited by Kasofa1 : 31 October 2008 - 07:31 PM

Sidepipe burps, and falls asleep, snoring loudly.

Pours cold water over Sidepipe's head.
goes back to seat, and watches in amusement as a short man walks into the bar.
The man looks startled, then he rapidly turns and walks away, whispering "Forty-two, forty-two, forty-two!"