Two questions

1. I don't go to this board, it has probably been said millions of times, but WTF is the Ares update so big??? It is almost bigger than Ares itself!

2. Where can I get a copy of the semi-public beta of Hera, or, more likely, can I get it at all?

Cheers.
~Gav

------------------
I'd like fish 'n' chips, with extra batter and a lump of lard on the side. Also, a triple extra-large chocolate ice-cream with a flake in each scoop, a large cheese burger, with another compliment of fries, and whatever that person over there is eating, and some coke. Oh, and make that Diet Coke, as I'm on a diet.

I came, I saw, I left home 'cos my dinner was cold.
-Julias Caeser in Carry on Caeser comedy series.

Gavin=

1/8 computer nerd
1/8 fast biker
1/8 tv watcher
1/8 EVO fan
1/2 clubber and lady's man

hehe...

It depends which update you're talking about. I haven't been to the download section in a while but I think version 1.2.0 is out. And if that's the case, then the reason it's so popular is because that's the version that works with Hera, which you can get fron the topic in the engineering dept.

------------------
Throughout their history these "unenlightened" beings have continually opposed and fought abuses of power wrought by their own bretheren. We, as the prophets would do well to learn from these Humans.
-Final statement of the Salrilian reformist Sirthis shortly before his execution.

The new update is so big because it is Ares itself (minus the movies) plus Hera. So, it's not so much an update as a big redo of the whole thing. When the thing is actually finished, then it'll be even bigger because the movies will be in them.

------------------
We woke up one morning and fell a little further down, for sure this is the valley of death.
I open up my wallet, and it is full of blood.
-Godspeed you Black Emporer!, Dead flag blues