Crazy Boss Level

little level I made for fun...

I was just playing around yesterday and made a little level. The idea is that you're in this big square of invisible walls, with 1000 health and 100 missiles. The room is full of other enemies, including the Pen and Mama Flicker. Your goal is too defeat the Boss, but you don't know which enemy actually is the Boss. Hope you enjoy it!

Attached File Crazy_Boss_Level.zip (6.37K)
Number of downloads: 9

One thing you might want to watch out for is that if you pick up any health or missile pickups your health will go back down to 300%. 🙂

Klublex

Nice level. 🙂 It's kinda like Sketch Fighter Arena: http://www.ambrosias...howtopic=114609

Thanks, Silverwind!
I've just downloaded Sketchfighter Arena. It looks fun! 🙂

Klublex

I have played both of them, and I like both of them pretty much the same!
I haven't beaten either of them though.

thumbs up
Great work!

-Kasofa1

I had attempted to post here before, but I must have closed the window or something. Anyway, excellent level! I finally finished it too...

Lamkin

I think I'm the only person to have completed Sketchfighter Arena. 😄 It's blisteringly hard, so here's a few useful tips to survive.

Start by switching to S.Wave and head north, keeping the fire button pressed down. Don't worry about aiming your weapon, just focus on avoiding enemy shots until you reach the north wall. (look out for the guardian directly north of the starting position. Again, don't attempt to fight him, just get past him) Once you reach the north wall take out all the enemies in the immediate surrounding. Once you've secured the vicinity, travel slowly along the wall in a clockwise direction destroying all the enemies you encounter along the way. I usually switch to S.Beam upon reaching the east wall. Do this until you've circled back to the north wall, at which point you can scan the level for any remaining enemies to pick off.

@silverwind, on Sep 2 2008, 12:57 AM, said in Crazy Boss Level:

I think I'm the only person to have completed Sketchfighter Arena. 😄 It's blisteringly hard, so here's a few useful tips to survive.

Start by switching to S.Wave and head north, keeping the fire button pressed down. Don't worry about aiming your weapon, just focus on avoiding enemy shots until you reach the north wall. (look out for the guardian directly north of the starting position. Again, don't attempt to fight him, just get past him) Once you reach the north wall take out all the enemies in the immediate surrounding. Once you've secured the vicinity, travel slowly along the wall in a clockwise direction destroying all the enemies you encounter along the way. I usually switch to S.Beam upon reaching the east wall. Do this until you've circled back to the north wall, at which point you can scan the level for any remaining enemies to pick off.

After several attempts, I have managed to defeat all the enemies in Sketchfighter Arena. It took me 8 minutes 14 seconds to complete it with 49% health left. I used a similiar strategy as the one above, expect I used only the super wave and went counterclockwise around the wall. 🙂

It was fun level, although I think it would be even funner if their was some kind of quest.

Klublex