Iceberg Fortress

Klublex's new level...

Here is the new level I have been working on lately. 🙂 It's turned out to be a rather long level, and I think it's ended up pretty well. The story is that the Pen's henchmen have trapped you in the Iceberg Fortress. You're goal is to escape, which turns out to be very hard. You must break into the Iceberg Fortress laboratory and destroy all the expirements,
(Sorry, PiSketch, I wasn't trying to copy your Forest Map 2 :rolleyes:) including the Genectic Mutation expriement! 😮

Unfortunately, the level isn't quite ready for beta-testing yet, but I do have some pretty cool screenshots. 🙂 Here's one:Attached File Iceberg_Fortress_Screenshot1.gif (76.61K)
Number of downloads: 23
(Double click to enlarge)

Klublex

This post has been edited by Klublex : 29 July 2008 - 12:48 PM

Looks good, Klublex. Good to see people making a level... 🙂
Lamkin

I have already taken the secret lab from Forest map 2 before, so you're OK. And Lamkin, shame! I've made a quite a few (3) new levels!
😛

-K

EDIT: oops, forgot to comment on the level! Looks great Klublex. I hope this one works out!

This post has been edited by Kasofa1 : 29 July 2008 - 05:35 PM

@kasofa1, on Jul 29 2008, 03:34 PM, said in Iceberg Fortress:

And Lamkin, shame! I've made a quite a few (3) new levels!
😛

-K

Remember, I am old(er). But alas, I hang my head...It is scraping the floor now as I write this. (I hope I'm not making any typing errors, as I can't see the keyboard. Also, I believe I may be nearing the coveted 100th post, but I won't be certain until I've recovered from my shame spiral.) 😉
Lamkin

This post has been edited by Lamkin : 29 July 2008 - 08:00 PM

@lamkin, on Jul 29 2008, 07:55 PM, said in Iceberg Fortress:

Remember, I am old(er). But alas, I hang my head...It is scraping the floor now as I write this. (I hope I'm not making any typing errors, as I can't see the keyboard. Also, I believe I may be nearing the coveted 100th post, but I won't be certain until I've recovered from my shame spiral.) 😉
Lamkin

(rollseyeslowdly)(/rollseyeslowdly) and we really should just stop spamming topics like this...

Thanks for the comments, you guys. Here's another screenshot:

Attached File Iceberg_Fortress_Screenshot2.gif (85.49K)
Number of downloads: 21

The level should be up for beta-testing soon. 🙂

Thanks, Klublex

Here is another screenshot. Sorry, but because they're so big, I can only put one per post. 😞 This one is of the first Mini-Boss. It is a circular ball that has spikes that shoot out at you. Hope you like it! 😉
Attached File Iceberg_Fortress_Screenshot3.gif (53.17K)
Number of downloads: 13

Klublex

Just checking in, is this topic/project dead? I hope not, because this looks like an awesome level (Finish Soon Please)
Keep working hard!

-K

@kasofa1, on Aug 4 2008, 12:21 PM, said in Iceberg Fortress:

Just checking in, is this topic/project dead? I hope not, because this looks like an awesome level (Finish Soon Please)
Keep working hard!

-K

No, it isn't dead, Kasofa, I just went on a trip where there was no computer access. 😞 The level should be up for beta-testing within the week.

thanks, Klublex

EDIT: Alright, maybe not within the week. 😊 I'm an extremely slow sketchmapper. Hopefully I'll have some more screenshots to put soon.

Klublex

This post has been edited by Klublex : 09 August 2008 - 10:41 AM

Here's another couple of screenshots. 🙂 Hope you like them:

Attached File Iceberg_Fortress_Screenshot4.gif (39.88K)
Number of downloads: 8

Attached File Iceberg_Fortress_Screenshot5.gif (46.15K)
Number of downloads: 12

Klublex

The Screenshots look great! Cracks whip Keep working!

-K