Pac-man Concept

Kasofa1 inspires Lamkin

I came up with the idea originally, but Kasofa1 took it a step further and made a great picture. So, I wanted to see if I could make the thing myself...This is the result.
This will eventually become a playable level.(All four of the ghosts will move, too.) 😉

This post has been edited by Lamkin : 14 February 2010 - 02:52 PM

Cooooooooool....
Looks great Lamkin!
Hope this turns out well!

Good Luck!
-K

EDIT: Ooooh! only 8 more posts!

This post has been edited by Kasofa1 : 04 August 2008 - 11:56 AM

It's technically not a playable preview or beta yet , but at least you'll be able to see how the ghosts look when they're all in motion. There is currently a culling problem, but I'll fix it...

Lamkin

Attached File(s)

@lamkin, on Aug 4 2008, 08:43 PM, said in Pac-man Concept:

It's technically not a playable preview or beta yet , but at least you'll be able to see how the ghosts look when they're all in motion. There is currently a culling problem, but I'll fix it...

Lamkin

Slight culling problem. Yup. Looks great! (nears 100th post) :ninja: Hope this concept works out! It still looks awesome!
Good Luck!

-K

This post has been edited by Kasofa1 : 04 August 2008 - 09:34 PM

Updated because I finished about 1/4 of the maze, which is proving to be a real pain to get it just right.
I'd like to embed pictures in the post (like most of you do), but I'm currently unable to because of the size or "no dynamic images," or something strange like that. (I'll look into this, as it would be nice not to have to click a link, right?)

Lamkin

(The shot you'll see of the maze has blue dots for now, and the corners of the walls will eventually be rounded.) 😉
Here's the link:
http://picasaweb.google.com/lamkin11/Vikin...223518814807666

(Edited because I forgot to mention I'll be flying soon to Chicago for about a week, so the level will be tabled for a bit.)

This post has been edited by Lamkin : 05 August 2008 - 09:31 PM