Two New(ish) Levels!

Aged, but only slightly

I just recently made two new(ish) levels, I apologize if I have posted these elsewhere, And I'm sorry if this is just spam, but here they are!
Attached File Forest_Adventure.zip (19.68K)
Number of downloads: 5 Attached File AmazingArch.zip (20.96K)
Number of downloads: 7
Hope you like them!

-K

oh yes, please don't hesitate to tell me about bug and/or glitches you find. 😉

I like the arch and the torch in the second level. 🙂 I have to get back to RoNS...

The revolving flicker actually made me laugh out loud. That one is my favorite level you've done so far. As for the other one...Yellow snow and snowflakes? Where did you get those two ideas? 😉
Lamkin

the snowflakes are kinda your idea (LK), but I stole them, and the yellow snow was somewhat random but also sorta your idea
Thanks Silverwind, I did copy the 3D arch idea, but I think mine is substantially different (your arch looks good, mine not so much)
but i like the Amazing arch level.

Thanks for commenting!
-K

This post has been edited by Kasofa1 : 04 August 2008 - 09:47 PM

I think you easily have some of the best concepts of anyone... 🙂

Lamkin

@lamkin, on Aug 2 2008, 07:16 PM, said in Two New(ish) Levels!:

I think you easily have some of the best concepts of anyone... 🙂

Lamkin

Glad you like them!
🙂

-K

I like the levels, you should put them on the addons page. 🙂 I didn't quite understand the Amazing Arch level, it was really fun, but then there was no race goal or anything and the ending. :huh: Were you planning to add more or what?
Also, in Forest Adventure the Mini Boss Door could be destroyed by the seed pods explosives. I don't think that's supposed to happen.

Klublex 🙂

This post has been edited by Klublex : 05 August 2008 - 01:16 PM

@klublex, on Aug 5 2008, 01:15 PM, said in Two New(ish) Levels!:

I like the levels, you should put them on the addons page. 🙂 I didn't quite understand the Amazing Arch level, it was really fun, but then there was no race goal or anything and the ending. :huh: Were you planning to add more or what?
Also, in Forest Adventure the Mini Boss Door could be destroyed by the seed pods explosives. I don't think that's supposed to happen.
Klublex 🙂

Hehehehehe... 😊
oops.
I think I will fix that in the next versions.

Thanks!
-K
Attached File AmazingArch_2.zip (21K)
Number of downloads: 3Attached File Forest_Adventure_2.zip (19.68K)
Number of downloads: 2

This post has been edited by Kasofa1 : 05 August 2008 - 02:33 PM