Counting Sheep!

How many can you count? (Preview)

Making a new level! And I had this idea BEFORE Lamkin did! Hah! well, I hope you guys like this preview
(Posting tomorrow)

This post has been edited by Kasofa1 : 20 July 2008 - 11:49 PM

Ah yes, counting sheep. I had thought of doing a level like this the other night while lying awake at around three in the morning, but I mused to myself, "No, I really should let someone else have it. Hmmm...perhaps Kasofa could do it. Yeah, that's it. Let's see if I can channel the idea to him now." Then I quickly realized that, according to Kasofa's information (located below his avatar), he might actually be under my bed. So just after demanding that he leave the apartment immediately, I reluctantly disclosed the idea for the "sheep" level to him. You're welcome!
Seriously though, I'm looking forward to seeing it.
😉
Lamkin

This post has been edited by Lamkin : 21 July 2008 - 12:36 AM

@lamkin, on Jul 21 2008, 12:30 AM, said in Counting Sheep!:

(font=Georgia)Ah yes, counting sheep. I had thought of doing a level like this the other night while lying awake at around three in the morning, but I mused to myself, "No, I really should let someone else have it. Hmmm...perhaps Kasofa could do it. Yeah, that's it. Let's see if I can channel the idea to him now." Then I quickly realized that, according to Kasofa's information (located below his avatar), he might actually be under my bed. So just after demanding that he leave the apartment immediately, I reluctantly disclosed the idea for the "sheep" level to him. You're welcome!
Seriously though, I'm looking forward to seeing it.
😉
Lamkin(/font

Aw rats! and I thought it was my idea. 😞 Really though, I have made some of the level now, so I will post it here!
Attached File Count_The_Sheep.zip (5.93K)
Number of downloads: 4!

Dang, Kasofa, now everybody knows what the mysterious secret "Lamkin" font is! 😉
Anyway, I laughed about the sheep. Great idea about the pick-ups. Maybe you could make some fences, but that could be kind of time consuming.
Lamkin

@lamkin, on Jul 21 2008, 10:36 AM, said in Counting Sheep!:

Dang, Kasofa, now everybody knows what the mysterious secret "Lamkin" font is! 😉
Anyway, I laughed about the sheep. Great idea about the pick-ups. Maybe you could make some fences, but that could be kind of time consuming.
Lamkin

I have way to much time on my hands anyway, so I made some fences. Attached File Count_The_Sheep_2.zip (9.33K)
Number of downloads: 3 😉 and how come My topics don't ever get HALF as many posts as the ones you make do? :mad: humph.

-K

This post has been edited by Kasofa1 : 21 July 2008 - 05:47 PM

🙂

I tried to bump the sheep on the outside of the border (by hitting the edge of the level and circling back) and got killed by it! It was rather amusing...

Interesting concept, I rather like it.

@jacabyte, on Jul 25 2008, 09:37 AM, said in Counting Sheep!:

🙂

I tried to bump the sheep on the outside of the border (by hitting the edge of the level and circling back) and got killed by it! It was rather amusing...

Interesting concept, I rather like it.

Yeah... that one was a mistake, Because I forgot to make that one pickup, so you can't, it's just enemy shots, so when they are enemy, you run into them, and die. 😄 That sheep isn't supposed to be picked up :laugh:

I want to finish this.
-K

This Level is nearing completion (two more Sheep) So it should be done (hopefully) soon.
🙂

-K