Strafing?

Is there any way to enable strafing in Sketchfighter?

I bought this game back in April but haven't played it that much; I like the game but not being able to strafe(like in neon tango, etc) is making it basically unplayable for me, I just cant play it with the controls as they are by default.

austco,
I don't believe there's any way to enable strafing (even with the update). I simply say to you not to be too discouraged, however, as the game took me over nine hours to finish on my first attempt. 😊

In short, you'll be surprised to find how quickly your skills improve after having completed the game once or twice.

Lamkin

Heh, I'm sure you'll get the hang of it eventually. I grew up with shooters like EVN and Galaga, so that's where the base of my skills come from. I finished my first game in 2 hours and I'm fighting with Xander for first place on the single players' high score list. (Right now I'm number four. Another forty seconds off my time and I'll have him...)

there is no "strafing" but you can shoot while moving backwards!
but really, you will get it eventually. Even without strafing, it's a great game

and to you jacabyte, I must say that my first game was done in 4.5 hours, and my second was 3 hours, and one that I'm half done with is only 30mins into it (killed all the bosses except for the final one)

well, hope you like the game!

-K