Spongebob Sketchpants (preview)

A possible level?

SpongeBob SketchPants. An undersea theme? Comments? The artwork alone might easily put it over 100k, however.
:huh:
Here's a link to a picture:
http://picasaweb.google.com/lamkin11/Vikin...key=DEynfFgnsb8

Lamkin

This post has been edited by Lamkin : 04 August 2008 - 05:07 AM

Sorry, Lamkin, but it looks like no one is replying. 😛 The images look great. 🙂 I would add a little more though, before you make a topic about a level.

Hey, do you like my avatar? I finally got one! 😉

Klublex

@klublex, on Jul 25 2008, 02:13 PM, said in Spongebob Sketchpants (preview):

Sorry, Lamkin, but it looks like no one is replying. 😛 The images look great. 🙂 I would add a little more though, before you make a topic about a level.

Hey, do you like my avatar? I finally got one! 😉

Klublex

Thanks, Klublex. I agree about adding more...Sorry about that. I've been trying to think how I'd add stuff for the level to be played, but it can't be done without going over the upload limit. (I suppose I could break it down somehow.) I'm intending to make this one have no recognizable sprites, yet not be too processor intensive. The "story" would involve recovering the formula (which Plankton stole) for the Krabby Patty. I'll keep working on this one.
I like your avatar, Klublex. (I wish I could say I created mine.)

Lamkin

Heh, if I could get my scanner to work, my current avatar wouldn't be very difficult to sketch and pen...

I'm no fan of Sponge Bob, but what I see here looks good. I'm sure some Square Pants fans will enjoy it. 😉

Hmm...It seems I've raised the bar too high on this one. I've come up with bubbles for save stations, and jellyfish as movers, but anything more visually complicated would run way too slowly. So, SpongeBob is figuratively on the back burner for now (along with his spatula, of course).
Lamkin

oh well, would have been kinda funny (even though I never really like SB myself) we can hope for better ideas!

Not too many fans of SpongeBob, I see...How about Courage the Cowardly Dog?
Lamkin

Why in the heck does it say "Satu" just under my avatar? I hope I'm not being insulted. 😉
It must have to do with the number of posts being over 100...thus one blue square. (I answer myself.) :rolleyes:
Lamkin

This post has been edited by Lamkin : 30 July 2008 - 12:52 PM