Something Funny

Pac-Man!

This is just something I made for no reason, it mainly came from something Lamkin said earlier. I hope you like it!
Attached File Pac_Man.zip (11.46K)
Number of downloads: 7!!
Please do respond!

-K

Nice one Kasofa. 😉 How about a Mac Man next?

@silverwind, on Jul 27 2008, 06:42 AM, said in Something Funny:

Nice one Kasofa. 😉 How about a Mac Man next?

???...
Doesn't understand :huh:
Thanks for posting!

-K

A Macintosh version of Pac Man?

Hahaha, that's pretty amusing. Nice. 🙂

@silverwind, on Jul 27 2008, 05:38 PM, said in Something Funny:

A Macintosh version of Pac Man?

You mean like make a version of Pac-Man on SKF? Or am I completely missing the point
:blink: :wacko:

-K

Edit: and thanks Mack!

This post has been edited by Kasofa1 : 27 July 2008 - 07:34 PM

Nice job, Kasofa. Kudos to you for actually doing something with this concept, as I simply wasn't up for it. Perhaps we'll see this project become a playable level?;)
Lamkin

@lamkin, on Jul 27 2008, 08:31 PM, said in Something Funny:

Nice job, Kasofa. Kudos to you for actually doing something with this concept, as I simply wasn't up for it. Perhaps we'll see this project become a playable level?;)
Lamkin

if it does, then it probably won't be completely pixelated (because it takes so darn long). maybe just walls, if that, and it would kill my computer to make even the walls, and it would need gajillions of doors to make it, (for each bit) and so it would run badly or worse on my computer,

and I have no idea how I would make the ghosts move.

Confusedly,
-K

This post has been edited by Kasofa1 : 28 July 2008 - 09:21 AM

Kasofa,
Most of the inner walls of a Pac Man level are still straight, with just a few "pixels" to suggest a curve, and the edible dots don't have to be pixelated. I do agree about the number of doors (i.e., one for each dot), but I'm not so sure it would slow down your computer that much, although they'd (ideally) be layered in just one particular spot. As far as the ghosts are concerned, making them long (or short) solid enemy movers would still be funny and cool (and even provide a small challenge), and I'm fairly certain you could get the entire ghost to move together perfectly. (Okay, so I've thought about this a little bit.) 😉
Perhaps we could collaborate on this one, as it seems people like the concept. Otherwise, I believe you could pull it off by yourself.
Lamkin

This post has been edited by Lamkin : 28 July 2008 - 11:43 AM

yeah, I tested it out just to see what it would be like, and it didn't get very far, maybe someone else can try, but I probably won't make it (sorry)
but it would be way to hard and time-wasting

This post has been edited by Kasofa1 : 30 July 2008 - 09:36 AM