SketchFighter in EVN

I don't know... Perhaps you could try zipping another plug-in with it as a test?

Yep, and I think I know why these canadians are awesome!

EDIT: about the password protection, I think I remember reading that password protection of zip archives was a recent addition, that wasn't really standard, so your unzipping program may be seeing a password protection where there is none. Try with something else.

My unzipping program is Windows and I've tried Stuffit expander on it. Windows requests the password and Stuffit tells me that the archive is corrupt. <_<

Oh, perhaps it's because the main folder has a space at the end of the filename. That might explain it. Otherwise there is nothing wrong with it at all (as far as I can see), GSN is an astute observer of my recommendations for Nova plug-in distribution.

GSN, re-zip it with the folder not having this space at the end, and JacaByte, see if that helps. I'd do it but my upload bandwidth is 5kb/second and is already taken by an urgent breakthrough (in the matter of Nova plug-in distribution, as it happens).

Whoops. I forgot about that space <_< Anyhow, I posted it as a .sitx over on the Arpia board. Jaca still hasn't gotten back to me about that. If that doesn't work, I'll upload a plug-in archived version without the space.

Oh yes, I downloaded that plug-in and forgot to try and unstuff it. Silly me... Well anyway I tried to unstuff it and for some God forsaken reason Stuffit produces nothing when it tries to unstuff it. Nothing at all, not even an error or a blank file. I remember reading somewhere that Stuffit 9 for Windows won't unstuff .hqx archives. So I'm starting to think this is more trouble than it's worth...

Edit: Stuffit is telling me that there is an update somewhere on the web, so I'm going to go find it and see if it helps.

Edit2: NO! What have I done to deserve this? What?! <_<

This post has been edited by JacaByte : 17 April 2007 - 10:07 PM

I agree with everything JacaByte is saying here <<;

ONE MORE TIME!
http://www.box.net/shared/nedbm527q7

This was made without a space in the file name with Plugin Archiver 2. If this doesn't work, take it your problem to the EV:DC.

This post has been edited by gray_shirt_ninja : 17 April 2007 - 11:24 PM

Or set your computer on fire with a sledghammer. Poor JacaByte.

Hmm, a thought. If you can get an AIM address and a client that can do file transfers, I could send you the plug without zipping it. Just a thought.

No need PiSketch, GSN's rezipped plug-in worked! 😄

Happy! Happy! Happy!

This post has been edited by JacaByte : 18 April 2007 - 11:21 AM

Huzzah! :laugh: 😄

I've noticed that there are a lot of newbies hanging around here who might be interested in this plug.

Indeed. You've got a copy of it around, right, gray_shirt_ninja?

@gray-shirt-ninja, on Jul 26 2008, 12:42 PM, said in SketchFighter in EVN:

I've noticed that there are a lot of newbies hanging around here who might be interested in this plug.

I'm one particular "newbie hanging around here" that couldn't be less interested. Thanks for throwing us all the bone, though. 😉
Lamkin

Indead Posted Image

@mackilroy, on Jul 26 2008, 11:57 AM, said in SketchFighter in EVN:

Indeed. You've got a copy of it around, right, gray_shirt_ninja?

...never mind. 🙂

This post has been edited by Lamkin : 26 July 2008 - 10:38 PM