Giant Microbes

Another dang Lamkin level?

This particular level has you inside the human body trying to fight off an infection that currently has the individual's temperature at 110 degrees. As Dr. Sketch, your mission is to operate and destroy all the nasty germs, thereby reducing the fever to a harmless 98.6 degrees. However, due to technological limitations, you have only twenty minutes. (So, for every "germ" you destroy, the thermometer will be reduced by approximately .5 degrees.)
Lamkin

This post has been edited by Lamkin : 22 July 2008 - 08:27 PM

One of your microbes was too close to other little blobbers, and merged with them, thus making it impossible for me to beat the thing:

Posted Image

That happened right after this spot:

Posted Image

(Note the force field in the bottom right corner)

You might want to take a number of those big blobs out of the map altogether, as well as the turtles. I flipping hate those turtles, and you combine them with the big blobs you're going to have an atmosphere that's ripe for "blob breeding," where you shoot the blobs but instead of disappearing they multiply. Blob breeding = not fun.

Well, I just now saw Poll Options up there in the corner. I was wondering how that was done. (Duh.) 😉
Anyway, I took out most of the turtles, but none of the blobs...(Illnesses do tend to be rather tenacious. Plus, you can always attempt to navigate around some of those things.) Also, I've found that if a blob that is controlling the temperature merges with another regular blob, simply revert back to the last save spot and you (thankfully) won't have to destroy the blobs controlling the temp. all over again. (I guess I could have placed doors to isolate those particular blobs, but it seemed like overkill.) So, this is the final version that I'll upload to the Add-On Files.
Thanks again for all the good feedback. (I'll be more than willing to do the same for you guys.)

Lamkin

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by Lamkin : 22 July 2008 - 08:23 PM