Top 40

Best players tips...

This is sort of a rhetorical question, but how can anyone possibly complete SketchFighter in under 25 minutes? Exploding only four times in the game; having practically memorized Zacha's guide; beating all boss beasties on first attempt, etc., I'm now quite uncertain as to how I could shave, oh...I don't know, perhaps another ten minutes off my total time. (I'm currently ranked as #106.) Any suggestions? I love the game, though, and I'll keep trying to beat the best of the "whippersnappers," as I call you youngsters (although time is on your side, not mine).
😉
Lamkin

Yes, I realize missiles help to defeat the bosses more quickly, and yes, I know you don't have to have 100%...So, aside from, "Maybe you should 'whack' Meses and xander," or "Try finishing with about 4% completed," I'm open for some ideas and methods.
🙂
Lamkin

Spoiler

super beam

on the

Spoiler

Forest boss

, 😉
if you can find it...

Kasofa1, I like your other avatar, too. The current one looks like a dismembered rodent.
😉
Where is everyone?
Lamkin

This post has been edited by Lamkin : 26 July 2010 - 07:55 PM

I apologize if this topic has irritated the moderators.
Sincerely,
Lamkin

Thanks to Zacha for his guide to SketchFighter...I'm now ranked #75 in 1P Solo Mission Best Times. I think it's time for me to go back to designing levels, although the latest one I'm working on involves fire hydrants and yellow snow. (I did admit that I was running out of ideas.)
😉
Lamkin