New Map!

Hot off the presses!

I just recently started making a new map, which I hope will live up to expectations,
it is nowhere near finished, I started few days ago, the current version is at the bottom of the page.
and please, don't hesitate to give your opinions!

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by Kasofa1 : 30 June 2008 - 09:13 PM

Kasofa1, I like the moving switch...
🙂
Lamkin

I still need to add those moving wall that you requested 😉
and the moving switch, you and Edwards were talking about a moving switch thing, so I did one, just to prove it could be done

-K

Moving walls added. 3 stars now. started new Uber boss. added mini boss. puzzling over how to get the boss thing to work twice.
comments appreciated!
Attached File Kasofa_s_Epic_v_1.0.1.zip (22.09K)
Number of downloads: 2
-K

This post has been edited by Kasofa1 : 24 June 2008 - 10:49 PM

This is getting close to being the final release I hope!
please, if you find any glitches/bugs, could you guys let me know?
Thanks!

-K

EDIT: this is an updated version! 🙂
Attached File Kasofa_s_Epic_v1.0.2.zip (39.39K)

This post has been edited by Kasofa1 : 30 June 2008 - 12:39 PM

Kasofa1, I like the level very much, but I'm having some trouble beating the "Forest" beastie. I'm also wondering if you would be kind enough to (throw me a bone and) allow me to use your previous avatar. Please don't take offense to my saying that your current avatar looks like a dismembered rodent, as I quite like it, too.
🙂
Lamkin

you can use my old avatar if you like, and my current avatar is actually a rodent with a crossbow 😉
oh yeah, and thanks for posting!

This post has been edited by Kasofa1 : 30 June 2008 - 09:12 PM

I added enemies this time!
lolz
Attached File Kasofa_s_Epic_v1.0.3.zip (41.56K)
I cant believe how I forgot the baddies!
Sorry!

-K

This post has been edited by Kasofa1 : 01 July 2008 - 11:47 AM

Kasofa1, I still can't seem to beat the "Forest" boss. (I like your idea with the bug that gets bigger.)
Lamkin

yeah there is a way that works about half of the time, I dart in and blast at it with the beam gun, I can sometimes get it after the fourth sweep of the tentacles.
and yeah, the bug is cool. 😉

thanks for posting!
-K

This post has been edited by Kasofa1 : 02 July 2008 - 07:59 PM

Nice level, Kasofa1! I'm afraid that I also wasn't able to beat the "Lava Vines" Boss. I like the idea of the Gaurdian Reatreat parent-child linked to the spinning shooter. 🙂 Would you mind if I used it in my next level?

P.S. On the Mover-Turret Boss I would note that the triple turrets on the insides cannot get their shots through, because the walls of the mover are solid (1) not enemy (3). I hope that helps. 🙂

i know about the triple turrets, they are supposed to be that way! 🙂
you may use the spinner if you like. and thanks for posting!
-K