Hi

I just registered.

Cool! My password works!

starts contemplating more evil ways to abuse his power...

Let's see if my quote works the way I want it to.

------------------
World War 1 was fought with Machine Guns and Cannons.
World War 2 was fought with bombs and missiles.
I don't know what World War 3 will be fought with, but it will be so terrible that
World War 4 will be fought with stone clubs.

Steven Hawkings,
-A Brief History of Time

I have a feeling this will become even more confusing now...

------------------
ERA for EV:
www.geocities.com/rhysmctharin/erahome.html

Cotton Moose: I'm the only one allowed to abuse power around here. Sorry. You'll have to find something different to abuse. May I suggest cheese?

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only

Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

Sundered, leave Cotton Moose alone. ( no offense). Yes it may be confusing but, we can deal with it (we've dealt with motherlove havent we?).

------------------
Death is the most unjustified of fears. For there's no fear of dying from a dead man

- Albert Einstien

Trust me, I'm more confused then anyone here.

------------------
ERA for EV:

Even more than usual?

------------------
I don't know what World War 3 will be fought with, but it will be so terrible that

Steven Hawkings,
-A Brief History of Time

My head hurts.

Now if you two agreed on one signature it would be so much more confusing. Or if you switched them...

hehe..

Phlatt!

------------------
"...Cotton Mouse... to say that the plug is royally messed up is an understatement. I'm taking a look at it with Plug Checker, and some of these errors I have just never seen before..."-Obormot, debugger

ERA for EV:

(still in alpha stages)

Phlatt?

Croikle, don't give people funny ideas with that signature stuff.

------------------
The space ships hung in the air much in the same way bricks don't.
HHGTTG

Why is it that the more civilized the civilization, the more people they kill?

Hi, just to add even more confusion, I'm going to pretend I'm Cotton Mouse...
Giggle
Am I not positively evil? 😄

------------------
"...Cotton Mouse... to say that the plug is royally messed up is an understatement. I'm taking a look at it with Plug Checker, and some of these errors I have just never seen before..."-Obormot,
debugger

ERA for EV: (url="http://"http://www.geocities.com/rhysmctharin/erahome.html")www.geocities.com/rhysmctharin/erahome.html(/url)

(still in alpha stages)

What the!?!?

NOOOOOOoooooooo!!! Not another imposter!

Excuse me while I have a spasum.

:mad: :redface: :eek: 😛 🆒 :rolleyes: :mad:

------------------
The space ships hung in the air much in the same way bricks don't.
HHGTTG

Why is it that the more civilized the civilization, the more people they kill?

Cotton Moose: Because I am leaving the boards (or at least the ev ones), I will have my name Cotton Mouse open. Scince you chose cotton moose, I was wondering if you would like to recycle my name. Just say yes, and I'll give you the password to post and to edit the profile.

-Best, Doug

------------------
"...Cotton Mouse... to say that the plug is royally messed up is an understatement. I'm taking a look at it with Plug Checker, and some of these errors I have just never seen before..."-Obormot, debugger

ERA for EV:

(still in alpha stages)

Originally posted by Cotton Mouse:
**Cotton Moose: Because I am leaving the boards (or at least the ev ones), I will have my name Cotton Mouse open. Scince you chose cotton moose, I was wondering if you would like to recycle my name. Just say yes, and I'll give you the password to post and to edit the profile.

-Best, Doug

Goddammit! YOU'RE not leaving the Ares boards, are you? You're like the oldest member of the community that's still on here! Argh.

------------------
We woke up one morning and fell a little further down, for sure this is the valley of death.
I open up my wallet, and it is full of blood.
-Godspeed you Black Emporer!, Dead flag blues

I'm really not sure of anything right now.

------------------

ERA for EV:

(still in alpha stages)

That's for sure...

------------------

Steven Hawkings,
-A Brief History of Time

You question my sanity?! I question my sanity! No, Wait, ME, You, I uh....
PHLATT!!

------------------

ERA for EV: (url="http://"http://www.geocities.com/rhysmctharin/erahome.html")www.geocities.com/rhysmctharin/erahome.html(/url)

(still in alpha stages)

Moose, unless you want my name, get the hell wayay from my sigature.

------------------

ERA for EV:

(still in alpha stages)

Originally posted by Cotton Mouse:
**Cotton Moose: Because I am leaving the boards (or at least the ev ones), I will have my name Cotton Mouse open. Scince you chose cotton moose, I was wondering if you would like to recycle my name. Just say yes, and I'll give you the password to post and to edit the profile.

-Best, Doug

I would never dare soil your name with my kind of nonsensical nonsense. No thanks.

------------------

Steven Hawkings,
-A Brief History of Time