Shooting Gallery won the One Page to Rule Them All Contest!

Congratulations to Cheleball for another masterpiece!

This is my reward for winning the contest: a pinned topic celebrating you for one month, Cheleball. So, everyone please download the complete set of entries to the One Page to Rule Them All Contest, and play the map that earned the public's vote in these two polls: Shooting Gallery by Cheleball! And, heck, as you're at it, play the other entries, they're worth it.

And congratulations to Edwards for single-handedly organising this contest, and making the One Page template!

Congrats to Cheleball! Shooting Gallary really is an awesome map, and i think it deserved the win. Too bad it's mostly unplayable in 1.0.1. Hopefully that'll be fixed-along with the lack of highscores-in 1.0.2.

Wow! That's amazing! I honestly never thought I'd win.

So, I think you all deserve a trophy, too. I'll let The Cheat take care of that.

Attached File(s)

Three trophies for The Cheat!

Trophys? Something like that...

This post has been edited by PiSketch : 19 March 2007 - 05:21 PM

Congrats Cheleball! Well done on creating a truly awesome map. I hope you're planning on doing a large scale version sometime, that would be mind blowing!

A full-size shooting gallery... I can only imagine... drools

Well, the month is over so the celebration is too.

ZP unhangs the topic from the wall and lets it on top of the pile of miscellaneous stuff

Well done again Cheleball.