feedback, comments, and suggestions
a Labyrinth in the Wasteland ver5.1- a solo star quest adventure filled with familiar Wasteland friends. Requires some shooting but only moderate flying skills.
Special thanks to cheleball, FireFalcon, Edwards, and Zacha Pedro for all their helpful/specific suggestions regarding fixes and improvements posted in this thread Who is Victor? aka Labyrinth ver4.0
In addition to their suggested fixes and improvements have also made a number of other changes to make the journey fresh, here are a few notes:
- There are more possible routes (and few more dead ends) depending on the colors you have collected and direction you are headed in the labyrinth.
- There are more weapons and weapons upgrades, some are worth finding earlier if you want to make the journey faster/easier.
- Walls are deliberately thin so that you can see stuff in adjacent areas and to help you find your bearings.
- For variety try different routes with and without various weapons upgrades. Which is the shortest route to pick up all stars? Which is the fastest route?
- Occasionally one of the bosses will escape from their area of the map, if you find yourself trapped in a boss area with no boss to kill and open the boss doors, then one workaround is to pound your ship against a wall until your shields expire - this will return you to the last save ring you entered. If you your ship is fully upgraded, then the above workaround will not work and you will have to exit and start again. If you know how to make it so bosses can't escape I'd be very glad to fix this!
Please post any other bugs or suggestions you have here.
This post has been edited by VictorVS : 27 March 2007 - 07:47 PM