Download 1.0.0

EDIT: Not working. NVM.

Ok, well we know that 1.0.1 can't register highscores, so some of us will want to get the older version. Well, guess what, Versiontracker has it. Here's a link, so have at it. Here's a direct Download link, if you want it.

EDIT: Sorry. It doesn't seem to be working. I offer many sorries, and the consolation that 1.0.2 should be out soon. Feel free to try the links anyway.

This post has been edited by PiSketch : 23 March 2007 - 06:41 PM

I have 1.0.0 on my computer. Would it be legal for me to host it on a file-sharing site? Un-registered of course.

I can't see why not. If version tracker can do it, i don't see why you couldn't. I'm sure people would be happy.

I'm not sure of the specific license for SketchFighter, but shareware in general encourages you to distribute it (provided you keep the original package intact). That's the share part of shareware, eh?

Also, planetmirror frequently keeps copies of prior versions of things. I've gotten old versions of Apple software that way when they introduce bugs in updates.

If it's downloaded by a registered user though, will it be the full version?

Ahem Ambrosia in general discourages downloading prior versions of its software (for various very good reasons). 1.0.1 is indeed affected by this worrying bug, and we hope to get 1.0.2 out soon (by pushing back any new feature to 1.0.3). Thanks for your patience.

@zacha-pedro, on Mar 24 2007, 03:51 AM, said in Download 1.0.0:

Ahem Ambrosia in general discourages downloading prior versions of its software (for various very good reasons). 1.0.1 is indeed affected by this worrying bug, and we hope to get 1.0.2 out soon (by pushing back any new feature to 1.0.3). Thanks for your patience.

Ah okay. I won't do it then 🙂