Bye (n/t)

cya all. I'm tired of ares and am moving on.

------------------
World War 1 was fought with Machine Guns and Cannons.
World War 2 was fought with bombs and missiles.
I don't know what World War 3 will be fought with, but it will be so terrible that
World War 4 will be fought with stone clubs.

Steven Hawkings,
-A Brief History of Time

No I'm not! HELP!
Someone has hacked my account and is impersonating me! Note the different IP address.

This is not good. Could I have another Account please?

------------------
World War 1 was fought with Machine Guns and Cannons.
World War 2 was fought with bombs and missiles.
I don't know what World War 3 will be fought with, but it will be so terrible that
World War 4 will be fought with stone clubs.

Steven Hawkings,
-A Brief History of Time

I know that IP by heart.

That's rebel's IP.

Well, the guy registered as "Rebel"

******* , hacking accounts isn't nice.

------------------
"...Cotton Mouse... to say that the plug is royally messed up is an understatement. I'm taking a look at it with Plug Checker, and some of these errors I have just never seen before..."-Obormot, debugger

ERA for EV:
www.geocities.com/rhysmctharin/erahome.html

(still in alpha stages)

Okaay.... It seems that we have three Cotton Mice running around here, as demonstrated by the three IP addresses... And also, to the fake Cotton Mouse (Mice): STOP IT! It is very annoying when someone hacks into your account, or coppies your name. So just stop. Stop it right now. The moderators WILL track you down, and there is a good chance that they WILL ban you. And they will probably ban your IP address(es). So why don't you stop right now?

------------------
Stop whining about Hera! If you keep your posts to a minimum, then the people who are working on Hera will have nothing else to do, and will work more, and it will come out faster! Stop whining!!

Sorry, hacker. My computer problems are over now and I am back and ready... I've noted your IP and if I see you again you can consider yourself banned. You have been warned.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only

Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy