How do I get behind walls? Factory?

The HINT said that I could find weak walls in the Factory. I've found nothing so far. Can someone give me a hint of what to look for? How do I go through them, with a rocket or two? do the weakspots have some specific identifying marks?

These and these are the "Walls" you can blow up with missiles. The description is somewhat misleading, no?

@pisketch, on Mar 12 2007, 08:15 PM, said in How do I get behind walls? Factory?:

These and these are the "Walls" you can blow up with missiles. The description is somewhat misleading, no?

hmm.. I thought that I could blast through a wall and travel behind it. Perhaps this is simply a bug, but it looks like there are a lot of places BEHIND the normal walls that I should be able to get to. I was able to do this in one map at the very bottom.. don't recall which one.

The only walls - as in sprites that are either the Wasteland, Volcano, Factory, Ice Caves, or Forest Walls - that you can blow up are those ones in Multiplayer and a couple of custom levels. Going outside the wall, which seems to be what you're describing, is a result of the framerate dropping enough that the collision detection stops working. There are plenty of places in The Factory where it looks like you can only get to by going through the walls, and you either get there later, or don't actually need to go to, and the same applies to the Ice Caves and the Forest, though that's more because of the maze-like setup of these areas. If that's where you are.

In any event, welcome to the boards, like i forgot to say in my last post!