Two belated new files in the add-ons page

StarJourney and maze2

I just approved two files to the add-ons page (well, in fact this evening I approved about five in total, but these two are special). The thing is, these files had been uploaded since the beginning of january. Why have they not been approved sooner then? Well, they had been mistakenly uploaded to the Aki add-on files, and not the SketchFighter add-on files, probably because the default choice in the SketchFighter add-on files upload dialog is Aki and not SketchFighter (this is being fixed as I type). And unfortunately, no one noticed them until I realised that faulty default choice and checked the Aki pending files. Thanks to MagnusApollo, I've been able to get them, and I have worked this evening on reuploading them myself, then test them and approve them just like any submission.

So, I am sorry and I apologise to Dan and jonny for the lateness in posting these files; I didn't forget about your files nor did I shun or reject them (I always contact the author whenever I reject a file), just that no one realised they even were stranded where they were. Again, sorry. So, I warn everyone, until this issue is fixed, please make damn sure that the popup menu in the file upload dialog is set to sketchfighter (unless you want to send your SketchMap to, say, the Redline add-on files which I doubt Frinkruds will apreciate ;)) before pusing the "submit" button. Thanks.

I read this topic a moment after I posted the question to the answers you gave, sorry.

Thanks for going through all the trouble to post my level ZP, 🙂 as I said before I don't even remember trying to post it but if you say it was in January I suppose I just forgot.

To answer the question I didn't preemptively answer:

And another thing that bothers and confuses me is that ZP helped me find a file compressor so that I could post The Epic Of Sketch, which was my first level to be posted. So I couldn't have been able to post it up before that time and I definitely didn't do it afterwards.

You initially posted StarJourney without compression, and since I had to manually reupload the files myself, I took it upon myself to compress it in zip, that's all.