saved games (not Highscores) list

How do you delete game(s) from the "saved game" list?

How do you delete game(s) from the "saved games" (not the "Highscores") list - i.e. the list you see when you choose play > solo mission? My list got too long (13 entries) too quickly and I'd like to clear most of it out before playing again with version 1.0.1.

You can overwrite them, or, a more technical approch, go to Users/you/Library/Application Support/SketchFighter/ and delete or move the files named "Game <Number>".

Unfortunately, it's not as easy as it ought to be, basically there is no way in the game, though you can always overwrite the saves you're no longer interested in. If you're adventurous, you can go at ~/Library/Application support/SketchFighter and delete files.

EDIT: Pi beats everyone to the punch again

Thanks PiSketch and Zacha Pedro!

@pisketch, on Mar 7 2007, 12:03 PM, said in saved games (not Highscores) list:

You can overwrite them, or, a more technical approch, go to Users/you/Library/Application Support/SketchFighter/ and delete or move the files named "Game <Number>".

Additionally simply deleting files (from other than just the the end of the list) leaves empty slots in the new list. E.g. if you delete the "Game 1" and "Game 3" files, it simply changes the entries numbered 1 and 3 in the new list to "empty slot" leaving the other Games were they were in the list.

But if you do then re-number the names of the remaining files you can get the games numbered (and in the order) you want with no empty slots.

Also its best to do the file renaming with SketchFighter closed, I tried renaming a couple of files without closing SketchFighter but then SketchFigter promptly crashed when it tried to display the updated "saved game" list.

Thanks again, Victor