Beta once, beta twice...

...beta chicken soup with rice!

Edit: Level uploaded; see reply below.

Well, the moment has arrived. I would have loved to upload this cold like I did with the original Obstacle Course so as not to spoil the surprise, but I'm just not confident enough this time around. So, I'm asking for help testing the derivative map I've been going on about.

Of course I'm looking for any and all suggestions, but the biggest question I need answered is: is it too hard? Please finish it at least once before answering. 😄

Well, without further ado, I give to you...drumroll...the Obstacle Course Circuit Challenge!

Thanks!

This post has been edited by cheleball : 19 February 2007 - 10:39 PM

I just played the level (Didn't beat it), although it's almost the same as obstacle course so it shoudn't be to hard. also maybe switch it from a "get to the goal" to a "gather the stars" quest, so that you can keep track of how many stars (dots) you've found. Overall a nice level. Good job!

Well, I almost forgot to submit this! Oops! It didn't turn out quite as cool as I had hoped, but I still like it so I've submitted it. Thank you all for bearing with me.

The version I uploaded is the same as the beta that used to be attached to this thread (with one minor culling glitch fixed), so you who downloaded it from here needn't download it again.